Shriner's Gunshow - Wilmington, MA - March 7,8

I'll be helping out at the Powder Keg table. I'll also be wearing my NES hat from Kiver's group buy.

Sunday's the day. The usual Russian blue camo winter jacket, WWI era M1911 in a Boyt WWII era shoulder holster blah blah blah. See you all there. Oh, maybe we can even get GREG to make an appearance.

sat morning for me. i will be wearing a bargaining shirt and buying some new toys hopefully

What's a "Bargaining Shirt"?
Is it one that shows off the "Big Guns"?

Homer_WooHoo.jpg

If anyone is looking for anything in particular give me a heads up. I am working for a dealer and get to scope stuff out prior to the show opening.

I want an SVT40 for under $400 like you found at Marlboro.[laugh]

Other than that you know I'm always looking for SKS types, especially an Izzy! Of course if you see a Rasheed for the lowest price ever, tell me about it before Ken (USMA 82) sees it.[smile]

Of course if you see a Rasheed for the lowest price ever, tell me about it before Ken (USMA 82) sees it.[smile]

So you can lead me right to it, the way I did for you with the Hakim in Marlboro.... right?

Bastard.

Go ahead. Kick a guy when he has no money. May a thousand East German SKS's fall from the sky, land in your yard, and be marked with a "Not for Sale" tag.....

May a thousand East German SKS's fall from the sky, land in your yard, and be marked with a "Not for Sale" tag.....

[crying]

Actually speaking of Rasheeds... Wilmington is one of the only shows I've seen more than one at and that was for $450 for one and higher for the other. Even $450 is out of my price range for this show too.[sad2]

Last edited:
I'll be inside with my special early entrance badge on Saturday ;). Can't decide between the Fueled By Fat or the NES t-shirt ...

I'll be there mid-Sat afternoon wearing a navy GOAL cap and a big sign on my back selling a couple of my AR15s...

I live in Wlmngton too probaly 2 min from the Shriners.A great place to eat is at the corner of 38 and 129 in the plaza.Its called "As Good As It Gets".The food is very good.I have alot to do this weekend so I'll be playing it by ear.

Back
Top Bottom