• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gun shows- Wilmington MA March 3+4 and Springfield MA March 9+10

“What magazine?”

I’m pretty sure everyone realizes the stupidity of having people unnecessarily unholster a loaded gun in a crowd, even the cop asking

“What magazine?”

I’m pretty sure everyone realizes the stupidity of having people unnecessarily unholster a loaded gun in a crowd, even the cop asking
Last time I went (probably around 2015 or so?) the guy in front of me asked the cop about that. The cop, unprompted, said he thought it was a stupid policy.

So did I, which was why I told them I wasn't carrying. Concealed means concealed, and all that.

Last time I went (probably around 2015 or so?) the guy in front of me asked the cop about that. The cop, unprompted, said he thought it was a stupid policy.

So did I, which was why I told them I wasn't carrying. Concealed means concealed, and all that.
“Policy” is the operative word.

I also think some people simply have trouble lying to cops, but I had a ton of practice as a kid so it’s pretty effortless for me.

Concealed means concealed and the cop doesn't need to know.
It's a long running joke. Everyone in there is carrying after telling security they weren't. Everyone knows it, and no one cares. Probably to everyone's relief. As has been mentioned, demanding one random dude after another produce a loaded gun is insane.

Probably going to pick up a few extra mags in Wilmington just in case before “MA gun grab 2024.” Hopefully none of that stuff passes and that panel comes to their senses.

Anybody make it out to this show today? I'm trying to make time to go check it out. Might not be worth it, but I'd like to go drool on some antiques and milsurp.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom