• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Gun Shop in MA - Bay State Surplus

We would like to make our first introduction on this platform. We are Bay State Surplus, A new FFL/Gun Shop based out of Kingston MA.

Specializing in Military Surplus, Pre Ban Firearms, and other Unique & Collectible Firearms, we try our best to keep our inventory interesting while navigating the strict laws of MA. It would be our pleasure to have you stop by our shop! We also attend many of the gun shows held in Massachusetts.

We will be present at the upcoming show in Marlboro on January 27th, we would love to have you stop by!

Check out what we have in stock at: https://www.baystatesurplus.com/

400567922_250265614717171_1400235481015940518_n.jpg

I swung by the other day didn’t see any signage, where in the building is the shop?

Also yes I’d go green and get your dealer bar on here and support the page

I swung by the other day didn’t see any signage, where in the building is the shop?

Also yes I’d go green and get your dealer bar on here and support the page
well his page does say this, but I would think he'd at least have a sign. then again, the show table doesn't show a whole lot of firearms

1705410447555.png

Yes, Google maps shows they have hours, and it is located at a multi unit building with no signage. I’m just trying to figure out which part of the building it is in.
It was pouring rain when I drove by and I wasn’t about to start knocking on doors
Maybe I’ll try again today. Nice to see new places opening up especially after losing the Powderhorn

Attachments

• 2DF95A9F-BF94-4B4F-B114-5DDFF7316558.jpeg
    2DF95A9F-BF94-4B4F-B114-5DDFF7316558.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 4
Yes, Google maps shows they have hours, and it is located at a multi unit building with no signage. I’m just trying to figure out which part of the building it is in.
It was pouring rain when I drove by and I wasn’t about to start knocking on doors
Maybe I’ll try again today. Nice to see new places opening up especially after losing the Powderhorn

Bay State Surplus is currently operating by Online Sales & appointment only as we work towards setting up our storefront.

Well
Bay State Surplus is currently operating by Online Sales & appointment only as we work towards setting up our storefront.
Well there’s that thanks
Guess I’ll wait for the opening. I’m at the point in my life now where I am impulse buying Lol “by appointment” never sat right with me I always felt bad leaving empty handed

Any time a gun shop makes an effort to reach out here I think it’s a great sign.

They should get a dealer account and we should be supportive.
Dealer Account > then supportive.

Already walked out on one guy handing me a 4473 to fill out on what was supposed to be a private F2F transaction, because he's an FFL but too cheap to support the site.

Back
Top Bottom