Shriner's Gunshow - Wilmington, MA - March 7,8

Now looks like I'll be going on Saturday. Any plans to meet up with other NES'ers while at the show (as opposed to afterwards up in Salem)? I may be under time contraints with the friend I'm bringing (who also happens to be on NES).

Although I haven't been to a gun show in Wilmington in ages (I think 1998 was the last one I attended there), but the Shriners cook some decent food for lunch and if they open the Fez Room (I suspect that they do) for a place to sit down (at banquet tables) to eat, we could meet there for lunch in addition to any after-hours plans. Not sure if I can meet for lunch as it depends on what hours I'll be working the GOAL table.

Ill be there, hunting the ever loving AR uppers ........SSSHHHHH Im hunting AR pwarts ..huhuhhuhuhuhuhu!

I heard that those are currently being made of either Unicorn tears or Unobtainium. Either way, no one seems to have any uppers, lowers, or components.

Good luck.

Although I haven't been to a gun show in Wilmington in ages (I think 1998 was the last one I attended there), but the Shriners cook some decent food for lunch and if they open the Fez Room (I suspect that they do) for a place to sit down (at banquet tables) to eat, we could meet there for lunch in addition to any after-hours plans. Not sure if I can meet for lunch as it depends on what hours I'll be working the GOAL table.

I'd be up for it if others can do it...otherwise it'd just be me and Mamy so we're used to having lunch together.

I'll be there with a buddy of mine on Saturday, and possibly Sunday afternoon with my son. The Lobster Claw was mentioned (that's good) and there's a whole strip on rt 28 of places that could accommodate a group from McDonalds/Wendy's to Picadilly Pub or Kitty's or the Horseshoe Cafe, all within a couple miles. I would love to put some faces to the names here.

David

Our club takes a table there each year . I'll be at the Mystic Valley Gun Club table on Sat, stop by and say hello!

BTW we'll offer a 50% discount on the club's initiation fee at the show if anyone was considering becoming a member.

stop by and check in

Hey folks,
If you are going to the show and you have not picked up your decal from the last Mansfield shoot please stop by and I will give you one. Even if you did not attend the shoot just stop by to check in.

If anyone is looking for anything in particular give me a heads up. I am working for a dealer and get to scope stuff out prior to the show opening.

I will be working at the Stoney Acres Sports tables.

Ill be there, hunting the ever loving AR uppers ........SSSHHHHH Im hunting AR pwarts ..huhuhhuhuhuhuhu!
=

Mister_Bill.jpg

I'll be there on Saturday. I'm up for the Lobster Claw for lunch. I'm planning on doing the NES dinner in Salem. If people want to meet for breakfast instead of lunch, I'm open for that.

Since I'm new to NES and this will be my first gun show, should we wear something recognizable so that we can identify our fellow NES members? I was thinking a bright yellow sticky note with NES in large letters on my forehead?

I'll be there on Saturday. I'm up for the Lobster Claw for lunch. I'm planning on doing the NES dinner in Salem. If people want to meet for breakfast instead of lunch, I'm open for that.

Call me crazy but Salem is a black city on out "list" If your going to have an NES dinner I would choose a Green city. I know not a big deal but it just seems kinda funny to have an NES dinner is a city that would take your LTC's away if given the chance. Unless your talking Salem, NH

Oh well, I just got some bad news!

GOAL will not have a table at this show. Carole didn't allocate a table for GOAL. [angry] This has happened before, regrettably.

Therefore, I am not sure that I'll even bother attending the show. It's a long drive and my only reason that we were going was to help out GOAL.

I plan on going Sunday. If you spot the girl with long black curly hair, introduce yourselves.

I hope there is only one. "Hi, are you K-Dub?" SMACK! "OWW." Hi, are you K-Dub?" SMACK! "OWW." Hi, are you K-Dub?" SMACK! "OWW." Hi, are you K-Dub?" SMACK! "OWW."

"Hi, are K-Dub?" "Yes, stay away from, you're bleeding all over me!" SMACK! "Oww."

Can't you wear a pink carnation or something? [smile]

Can't you wear a pink carnation or something? [smile]

I don't wear pink, except for my pink handled knife.

Oh, & if your introductions usually end with you getting slapped, you're doing something wrong darlin'. [smile]

I look like this:
Anastasia08.jpg

Last edited:
Both Amy and I will be there on Saturday, neither of us have long, dark, curly hair.
As proof, here's us at the WTKK Election Night Party...
2626_1115058474621_1171710253_365452_3070650_n.jpg

(the guy who took the picture didn't get the auto focus function)

Back
Top Bottom