• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

re: NES Life Memberships now available

A discount for LEO's ?

These days they're getting shot left and right, and the Politicians harass them.

It is a very tough job, IMHO.

Deserving of a Discount.

A discount for LEOs!?!?! This is a cop bashing forum. Double their annual fee! If you like cops, go ha g out in masscops. I think the members here have run off most all cops. Couple of good ones left, self loathing, but still decent.

I agree on discount for military. Maybe half for marine, 2/3 for army, 1/4 for coast guard and 1.5 for Air Force. They’re not real military anyway!

Wish I could use the shit stirring pot emoji for this post.

A discount for LEOs!?!?! This is a cop bashing forum. Double their annual fee! If you like cops, go ha g out in masscops. I think the members here have run off most all cops. Couple of good ones left, self loathing, but still decent.

I agree on discount for military. Maybe half for marine, 2/3 for army, 1/4 for coast guard and 1.5 for Air Force. They’re not real military anyway!

A) Why you gonna pay the Air Force to join NES? [laugh2]

B) Where did the 'legacy emoticons' go? [pot]

This was amusing !

We don't have enough clever, good-natured humor here.

MARINES = FREE !

(ICE also)

Perhaps getting off the f***ing soap box would be a start.

Suck it up cupcake. Join the annual membership like most here or bite the bullet and go life time but holy old dog bite I’m tired of reading your crying. Be a man and make a decision.

Pissing on Derek’s forum normally does not end well. It is his sand box. Don’t agree? Two choices... start your own or run with the rules.

"SOAP BOX" ?

You're showing some age.

We modern loudmouths stand on MILK CRATES - exclusively.

:D

"SOAP BOX" ?

You're showing some age.

We modern loudmouths stand on MILK CRATES - exclusively.

:D
Pretty sure you’ve been perma-banned here, under another name.
And don’t PM me with threats like last time
;)

Pretty sure you’ve been perma-banned here, under another name.
And don’t PM me with threats like last time
;)

Who is threatening who ?

Very strange.

So pony up the $400.

Others have.

You got the bucks.

It's a great forum - you are well off.

So ?

Looks to me like you earned your shit stirring badge on this post.

Who is threatening who ?

Very strange.

So pony up the $400.

Others have.

You got the bucks.

It's a great forum - you are well off.

So ?
Enjoy your time here while you can. I knew who you were as soon as you rejoined. I just figured the mods would’ve picked up on you sooner.

I know there's a good segment of the membership that bashes cops, but is that the official standing of this forum and its admin?

I know there's a good segment of the membership that bashes cops, but is that the official standing of this forum and its admin?

That's a serious question?

This is a forum of gun owners. Based predominantly in the NorthEast, (hence the name).

Other than that - it's a mix of people.
Diverse backgrounds.
Diverse jobs.
Diverse races.
Somewhat to the right politically speaking but that's because guns tend to fall on the political right, so that's NOT an absolute.

Diverse people - diverse opinions - that includes bigotry and hatred and peeves too.

[popcorn]

Yes, truly the admin is a capricious, petty, and censor heavy tyrant, which is why so many comments directly questioning the idea of giving him money are tolerated across the forum.

But don't mind me, I'm just here for the slapfight!

Damn, this thread alone is worth the $21/year...

I think Derek should allow the option of joining for 3 years at a slight discount, say $55 or so???

After reading this I realize that the easy way to financial freedom is to start a forum. Then I can retire on my yacht in my slip next to Derek’s.

You too can live the dream, just like us. All you have to do is send $29.95 to me(paypal accepted), and I will send you all the instructions on exactly how to set up and run your OWN forum.
This is YOUR CHANCE to own a piece of the American Dream and secure financial freedom for you and your family.
Don’t wait, if you are one of the first 25 to respond you will receive 1 FREE Official NES like on one of your posts.

Man. It's gettin' so you can't throw a dead cat and not hit a "Banana-Banner" in this joint.
Great job Guys!

iu

Oh, and to help this along,
I pledge to discount anything I post FOR SALE* in the NES CLASSIFIEDS
10%
or FREE SHIPPING (whichever is higher.) to any NES LIFETIME MEMBER.
~Matt

* No. I ain't got anything posted yet. [smile]

Last edited:
After reading this I realize that the easy way to financial freedom is to start a forum. Then I can retire on my yacht in my slip next to Derek’s.

You too can live the dream, just like us. All you have to do is send $29.95 to me(paypal accepted), and I will send you all the instructions on exactly how to set up and run your OWN forum.
This is YOUR CHANCE to own a piece of the American Dream and secure financial freedom for you and your family.
Don’t wait, if you are one of the first 25 to respond you will receive 1 FREE Official NES like on one of your posts.

I think I speak for most of us here on NES on this sentiment. Please do NOT post pictures of you in that slip, unless you're a "not guilty" lady. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom