re: NES Life Memberships now available

Based off this post "This is a cop bashing forum." yes, it's a serious question. I notice no one refuted his statement.

Having meet a pretty good number of NES folks, y'all might be surprised just how many cops, active and retired, there are around here.

It's important to call out bad behavior when it is seen, but also important to remember that just because some people in a group are utterly despicable doesn't need they all are.

In case you haven't noticed, we bash everyone without regard to profession, personal beliefs, gender identification, or caliber preference.

Based off this post "This is a cop bashing forum." yes, it's a serious question. I notice no one refuted his statement.
So you think the majority of this forum's of members read that statement and decided to express their agreement in the form of silence? If only there was some other part of that post signaling sarcasm...
I agree on discount for military. Maybe half for marine, 2/3 for army, 1/4 for coast guard and 1.5 for Air Force. They’re not real military anyway!

Last edited:
Too much to charge. Sorry, your intentions are maybe good, but too much. Maybe $250 but even that is stretching it. And the give away merchandise seems like crap. Just like the shit the NRA tries to entice us with. The kind of junk that, if we really wanted or needed it, we would already have.

Thanks though.

Liberals....[slap]

Liberals....[slap]

Ya posts like that one (“Free” coincidentally) confuse me.

It’s an “offer” to become a Life Member, not a demand. Too much $ or just don’t want to, you don’t have to and nothing will change for you.

These guys even went thru the trouble to have some cool bling made up out of pride for the site, why feel the need to shit on it and basically spit on the ground at their feet when they’re just offering something different? I just don’t get that kind of mentality.

Hey, and while we’re on the subject of members, paying and non paying, disappearing, has anyone seen or heard from Atilla?

His last post had to do with a toilet. Which was par for the course with him.

And then he was ‘poof’ gone. I’m thinking we need to get alibis from the Mods. May 6th, 2016.

Shallow grave somewhere in the white mountains?

Just suspicious is all.

And now I have successfully totally derailed this thread. Salem Cat made me do it. And it’s Friday. And I’m bored.

That reminds me - I've been meaning to mention - your screen name sucks.
Well, I'll pass your sentiment on to my dog, Obadiah. Fortunately, he's not that sensitive. In case that wasn't sarcasm, this one's for you

Hey, and while we’re on the subject of members, paying and non paying, disappearing, has anyone seen or heard from Atilla?

His last post had to do with a toilet. Which was par for the course with him.

And then he was ‘poof’ gone. I’m thinking we need to get alibis from the Mods. May 6th, 2016.

Shallow grave somewhere in the white mountains?

Just suspicious is all.

And now I have successfully totally derailed this thread. Salem Cat made me do it. And it’s Friday. And I’m bored.

No, if you don't know, you don't want to.

Spoken like a true cop! You donut eating liberty trouncing, dog licking, copper.
Perhaps you have me mistaken with someone else. My comment was made in jest and I apologize if that was unclear. I am an editor, not a cop. I haven't eaten a donut in years, I believe deeply in liberty, and enjoy a good dog licking almost daily.
BTW, WT Sherman (your avatar) was a virulent racist, insane, and a failed businessman. Though I greatly approve of his disdain for politics--"If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve."
Good day to you, sir.

Ya posts like that one (“Free” coincidentally) confuse me.

It’s an “offer” to become a Life Member, not a demand. Too much $ or just don’t want to, you don’t have to and nothing will change for you.

These guys even went thru the trouble to have some cool bling made up out of pride for the site, why feel the need to shit on it and basically spit on the ground at their feet when they’re just offering something different? I just don’t get that kind of mentality.

I was actually thinking Douche bag but went with Liberals instead.... [dance] Actually the same I guess.

Last edited:
Perhaps you have me mistaken with someone else. My comment was made in jest and I apologize if that was unclear. I am an editor, not a cop. I haven't eaten a donut in years, I believe deeply in liberty, and enjoy a good dog licking almost daily.
BTW, WT Sherman (your avatar) was a virulent racist, insane, and a failed businessman. Though I greatly approve of his disdain for politics--"If nominated I will not run; if elected I will not serve."
Good day to you, sir.

You've got to be an editor. Your spelling, capitalization and punctuation all exist lol

Good day to you, sir.

My mistake Good Sir! I could have sworn you were one of our esteemed resident officers of the law. I meant no offense, and as I age, it appears my memory is not what it once was.

Sherman was also correct when he created what we now use regularly, a scorches earth policy, or Total War. it's the best way to bring the violence and killing to an end as quickly as possible.

Derailing this silly thread more and more!

My mistake Good Sir! I could have sworn you were one of our esteemed resident officers of the law. I meant no offense, and as I age, it appears my memory is not what it once was.

Sherman was also correct when he created what we now use regularly, a scorches earth policy, or Total War. it's the best way to bring the violence and killing to an end as quickly as possible.

Derailing this silly thread more and more!

No worries. There is, or was, an LEO, and good guy here whose handle includes "Obie".

Sherman was a remarkable general while not necessarily being a great person. Ending war as quickly as possible is a strategy that has been lost to political correctness, though killing civilians still rankles many. Good evening.

Back
Top Bottom