most liberal statement or phrase you have ever heard

Mine was from a women who broke into a conversation at a party. Only cops need guns they protect us. To which I replied when seconds count the cops are only minutes away.

"Guns are meant for one thing only! Killing People and only the military and the police..."

Ask them if they believe that only the military and police should have guns, they have no problem with George W. Bush getting the US military bogged down into undeclared wars in the Middle-East then...

I'd like to see their faces!

This was actually said to me by someone many years ago when MA first enacted the "right turn on red" rule

"It's a bad law. People are already making right turns on red lights even thoug it's illegal. We need more laws so that they'd at least obey some of them, not fewer laws."

"By owning guns, you're opening yourself up to the path of violence." - my sister, circa 1981, after finding out I had a .357 and a .22 rifle.

And in the "revenge is a dish best served cold" department, I've since taught her son and daughter how to shoot, and given her son his first rifle. When my niece moves out on her own (and isn't under my sister's roof), I've got a rifle for her, too. [devil2]

In a completely serious tone from my douchebag suite mate, " All America had to do is be a bunch of pussys for the last 8 years and we wouldnt be in this mess today. How can anyone say that we didnt deserve 9/11?"

You're a better tempered man than I. My first thought after reading that was, "...and then I booted him in the junk so hard it dented the roof of his mouth."

"guns absolutely do kill people"

that was from a girl I was dating before I was even into firearms, etc. She was quickly dumped[grin]

"guns absolutely do kill people"

that was from a girl I was dating before I was even into firearms, etc. She was quickly dumped[grin]

i had an ex that was the same way, when she would not even go shooting with me or look at a gun i knew it was time to eject. she said that if there were not gun there would not be war, i replied that humans had been waging war long before guns and people killed millions using sticks,stones, catapults,bows arrows and fire.

i had an ex that was the same way, when she would not even go shooting with me or look at a gun i knew it was time to eject. she said that if there were not gun there would not be war, i replied that humans had been waging war long before guns and people killed millions using sticks,stones, catapults,bows arrows and fire.

And then you predictably get the shrug.

At any rate, I have no qualms about people who don't like guns. That's their phobia and they have treatment programs to remedy various maladies, hoplophobia notwithstanding. Just don't tell me I can't have them!

In my Junior year of high school at Newton North, I took a class called Leadership taught by two extremely liberal teachers. The class discussed race/gender issues in the US.

While on a retreat to Thompson Island, I opened up to the class my feelings on race issues in the US, and more specifically in Newton. It has been my observation, having lived in Southeast Asia as a white minority, the backwoods of Maine where there was literally not a single minority in my school, and now in a "diverse" city of Newton (they love to believe that crock of shit), that Newton is far and away the most explicitly racist of the places I have lived. I mean, I've lived as the tiny minority as a white person and as the majority just years after, and now in Newton I'm part of the majority again. In none of the previous places was race really an issue. It was hardly discussed. In Newton schools, race is pushed in your face more than algebra and science. And I've never met or seen or witnessed more blatant racism and segregation than I saw at Newton North. Anyways, one of the teacher looked at me, and quite bluntly said "CJ, none of that really counts for anything because you didn't live in the United States, and so you don't really have the right perspective."

After restraining myself from jumping out of my chair and killing everyone in the room, I told her that she must not really want to find racial equality in this country if she's so willing to dismiss the opinions of others who have different perspectives on the issues. As if being a stupid liberal bitch wasn't enough, she had to practically invalidate my life in front of 50 of my peers.

I have dozens more stories from the class. If anyone's interested in hearing how indoctrinated the kids from Newton North are, I'd love to share more with you guys.

I think you've forgotten which nation first recognized the American colonies as a new nation. I think you've also forgotten why the American Revolution ended in victory for the Americans, with the British surrendering. [hmmm]
Thus leading to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

Ya know, gratitude is like a shirt - worn too long, it starts to smell bad and chafe. Is there something more recent that you can point to that the French have done for the US?

Other than re-inventing the bikini, that is (the Greeks had it long before the French).

Is there something more recent that you can point to that the French have done for the US?

french fries[smile]

In my Junior year of high school at Newton North, I took a class called Leadership taught by two extremely liberal teachers. The class discussed race/gender issues in the US.

While on a retreat to Thompson Island, I opened up to the class my feelings on race issues in the US, and more specifically in Newton. It has been my observation, having lived in Southeast Asia as a white minority, the backwoods of Maine where there was literally not a single minority in my school, and now in a "diverse" city of Newton (they love to believe that crock of shit), that Newton is far and away the most explicitly racist of the places I have lived. I mean, I've lived as the tiny minority as a white person and as the majority just years after, and now in Newton I'm part of the majority again. In none of the previous places was race really an issue. It was hardly discussed. In Newton schools, race is pushed in your face more than algebra and science. And I've never met or seen or witnessed more blatant racism and segregation than I saw at Newton North. Anyways, one of the teacher looked at me, and quite bluntly said "CJ, none of that really counts for anything because you didn't live in the United States, and so you don't really have the right perspective."

After restraining myself from jumping out of my chair and killing everyone in the room, I told her that she must not really want to find racial equality in this country if she's so willing to dismiss the opinions of others who have different perspectives on the issues. As if being a stupid liberal bitch wasn't enough, she had to practically invalidate my life in front of 50 of my peers.

I have dozens more stories from the class. If anyone's interested in hearing how indoctrinated the kids from Newton North are, I'd love to share more with you guys.

i find that to be true as well, i have many friends that live in the dc area, and the hidden racism of the north is actually quite hilarious...and of course, i've been a ma**h*** my whole life, so i guess my opinion counts more than anyone elses..........

For sale: French battle rifle. Never been fired. Dropped once.
[rofl]

Last edited:
It is funny. And what's even more hilarious is that now I live in the evil, racist, redneck-ridden southern state of Texas, and it hardly seems like racism is an issue for anyone except the most ignorant hicks you see every once in a while. It is much more apparent up here.

I mean, I should add that one of the first days of class, the teacher said flat out "I hate young white males. After what they did to my family and I, and having seen what they did to my fellow black people, I have pledged myself to never like one. So for all you young boys in here, sorry."

What was even more disgusting was that the class erupted in laughter. Yeah, real funny.

I mean, I should add that one of the first days of class, the teacher said flat out "I hate young white males. After what they did to my family and I, and having seen what they did to my fellow black people, I have pledged myself to never like one. So for all you young boys in here, sorry."

What was even more disgusting was that the class erupted in laughter. Yeah, real funny.

they laughed because
a) they thought (s)he was kidding and didn't know any better, or
2) it's ok to make fun of white people....but if a white person said that about a minority, then it's a hate crime...

i think people are just too sensitive...not just about race, but everything in general...i don't care if you're white, black, brown, asian, purprle, green, whatever...if you get made fun of...you get made fun of...nothing to get mad about, nothing to go cry to the ACLU, or NAACP looking to sue someone...i say this as a minority...so doesn't that have more meaning, than if a white person said it? [grin]

My wife was a competitive archer and would shoot in a league after work as her office was half way there. One cold winter day she brought her bow case in and put it next to her desk so that the metal riser/handle would not be cold when she went to shoot. Some of her coworkers became very upset that she had a weapon! One complained "how do we know it won't go off by accident".

It is no surprise that people are afraid of guns when they can't even comprehend how a bow and arrow work?

french fries[smile]
Which, according to the French and to Belgium, are Belgian.

i find that to be true as well, i have many friends that live in the dc area, and the hidden racism of the north is actually quite hilarious...
Yeah, everyone is so emphatic about how they're not racist... so why are they so tickled that a "black" man was elected? Why are they so dead set on "equal opportunity", which really means that (for example) we'll accept
lower scores on tests from blacks for college admissions? I could give more examples, but I'm sure that doing so will get ME accused of being "racist". Whatever that really means. [thinking]

Which, according to the French and to Belgium, are Belgian. ]

details...pfft

Yeah, everyone is so emphatic about how they're not racist... so why are they so tickled that a "black" man was elected? Why are they so dead set on "equal opportunity", which really means that (for example) we'll accept
lower scores on tests from blacks for college admissions? I could give more examples, but I'm sure that doing so will get ME accused of being "racist". Whatever that really means. [thinking]

i may be one of the few minorities you'll meet that is not a fan of equal opportunity/affirmative action...if white person A has better test scores than black person B, then person A should get the job/in the school/whatever it maybe...EO/AA is not helping this country better itself...it's doing the opposite...and in the long run, the US will not be as competitive/as good because we have average people running this country because they may not have as good test scores, but hey...they're a minority...so it's ok...[rolleyes]

In my experience, when most people start clamoring for "equality," they're really looking for superiority or special treatment.

Personally, I'd rather see everyone crapped on equally.

I once had a supervisor who was very liberal. In fact, he was in a visibly bad mood when Bush got his 2nd term because, in his words, "the f'ing warmonger got elected again." He also saw no need to carry a gun. I explained to him that I'd rather be able to protect myself and my loved ones... he wondered why I wouldn't just want to run away.

From a Massachusetts District Attorney:

"I can find no law that ALLOWS this."

Not to get to far off the subject but if i had a chance to ask our NEW president obama this question "Can you guarantee that there will be no illegal gun sales in the U.S. after you become president" and if you cannot guarantee that then what makes him think its ok to disarm the law abiding citizens of the united states and to be hung out to dry when some Crook walks into your house while your eating dinner with your family and has a gun???
So in short disarm the good guy so the bad guy has room to move in!

Last edited:
I can't remember any quotes. Whenever they start babbling I just zone out or start talking about something else. I'm not a big fan of shoveling shit up against the tide

Thus leading to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

Ya know, gratitude is like a shirt - worn too long, it starts to smell bad and chafe. Is there something more recent that you can point to that the French have done for the US?

Other than re-inventing the bikini, that is (the Greeks had it long before the French).

Catherine Deneauve.

Back
Top Bottom