most liberal statement or phrase you have ever heard

On Saturday we had a small Christmas party at our home. A friend of my wife said. . .

"next time it's time to vote, remember that you're out of work because of George Bush and the rest of the Republicans"

her husband (a friend and hunting buddy of mine) and I just shook our heads and offered her another glass of wine

On Saturday we had a small Christmas party at our home. A friend of my wife said. . .

"next time it's time to vote, remember that you're out of work because of George Bush and the rest of the Republicans"

her husband (a friend and hunting buddy of mine) and I just shook our heads and offered her another glass of wine

that is brutal, did you explain to her that she has less and less take home income the longer Deval Patrick is in office? That ought to be an eye opener [smile]

My wife was a competitive archer and would shoot in a league after work as her office was half way there. One cold winter day she brought her bow case in and put it next to her desk so that the metal riser/handle would not be cold when she went to shoot. Some of her coworkers became very upset that she had a weapon! One complained "how do we know it won't go off by accident".

It is no surprise that people are afraid of guns when they can't even comprehend how a bow and arrow work?

She should have told them... "Don't worry, the safety is on!"

Sorry if this one was mentioned before:

Martha Croakley - "We discourage people from self help"[hmmm]

I heard someone mention that "People who carry a gun are compensating for something", to which I jumped in with "Yup, that's why I carry a snub-nosed revolver, got to even things out"

I also told my BIL that I would never get a pool, because they're so unsafe. He asked "don't you have a bunch of guns?", to which I replied, "yeah, but look at the numbers - you're so much more likely to drown that it isn't even worth considering having a pool." I think his head was giong to explode....

I don't have specific statements or quotes because when a liberal starts speaking, I walk away. LibTard babbling makes my head hurt and blood boil. My Dr and I are trying to lessen my stress level. She told me to move to a remote part of NH and become a hermit.

Back
Top Bottom