Most fun gun to shoot

each of my guns give me happiness in different ways, my mosin gives me big bang pleasure the AK gives me a giddy laugh when I empty the mag down to my little 10/22 makes me happy when i make a tin can bounce there all my little children and I love all of them equally

I shoot a little of everything, every time. 9mm carbine is fun, Mosin makes a nice BANG, 22 is fun and cheap… Handguns, I LOVE shooting my xD45, and just got a Sig Mosquito I have to figure out. Then I get to come home and clean for a couple of hours, and piss the wife off when I sit down at the dinner table smelling like Hoppe's:)

In order...

Bulgy AKM
S&W Model 60 with .357 rounds
Sig 229

Sig is the best to really work on my grip and accuracy and it's a great gun (accurate, comfortable) but...for the fun factor it cant quite compete. :D

A guy came over to me at Bob's the other night and asked what the revolver was firing. I love that. I love when the target blows around from the blast too.

To me fun tends to = power. 44 mag? 50? FUN. The AK is fun too though...its just so easy to shoot super fast. Good blast out of it.

Last edited:
Even though the Thompson is my favorite, any full auto is a ball to shoot. Yes, they are more difficult and expensive to get and certainly more expensive to feed but blasting the sh*t out of a piano with a submachinegun is a great stress reliever and cheaper than a psychiatrist

I love to go out and shoot me rem 700 223 or my dpms lr 308. Have a blast with both of those,
Hiding 3 bullets under a nickel at 100yrds. Or ringing the steel gong out at 500yrds, and I can do it more often now that I reload.

Handgun it the M&P 9mm
Rifle between the 1894c & either the SOCOM 16 or the M1A Scout.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"- Benjamin Franklin

My son's Golden Boy 22 for sure. Holds 15 rounds, is accurate and I love iron sights.

Lever guns are a blast.

My favorite pistol is my 686 with 4" barrel. If I can see it, I can usually hit it.

Yeah. I love ringing the gong at 300yrds with a 308 and semiauto handguns are cool, but levers and revolvers are fun

Marlin 39A loaded with CB shorts. Sitting on the deck shooting golf balls into the woods with the CBs.

any handgun or rifle that go 'bang' is fun to shoot. Even with handgun that go 'boom' too, it's fun. If I have a rifle that go "bang bang bang.....bang bang bang bang bang bang bang" with a flip of switch, it's fun.

It's not the most accurate. It's not the hardest-hitting. It's certainly not the most comfortable to shoot.

But it always brings a smile to my face.

UZI.jpg

Maybe it's just the "new toy" factor, but I'm loving my M&P 15 Sport. Yeah, it's just a plain old AR, but to me it's crazy fun (especially with the new 1-3x scope I put on it).

Back
Top Bottom