Most fun gun to shoot

Bob J

NES Member
Most of us have a number of guns in the safe but what is the one that you have the most fun with when you take it to the range?

Mine is the Savage 10FP chambered in 308.... Great gun to shoot and now that I am reloading I can afford to take it out more often....[smile]

My favorite handgun is my SW1911... Far more accurate than I am but a blast to shoot.....[grin]

my sig mosquito... when it works! [rofl]

my AR now that i swapped everything into a flat top and will be getting my larue cantilever aimpoint mount will give it a run for its money now that i can actually get the beast dialed in.

I love the Ruger MKIII. I am in love with my latest acquisition a S&W 13 in .357 Rifles-well, most all of them. I love most the 'ching' of the clip ejecting from my Garand

S&W 29 or 686 with 8 3/8" barrel. There just something about shooting a long barreled revolver with a hot load.

In a rifle for fun plinking I really like the GSG-5. Accurate, fun and cheap to shoot.

Maybe someday I'll move up to EddieCoyle's league, but not for a while!

Rich

That I've shot - MP-5s and the M-4s, suppressed of course so I don't have to wear any ear-pro![smile]

What I own - My Remington 700PSS

I really like to shoot my SOCOM 16, although now that ammo prices are so out of control I don't get put any many rounds down range as I would like.

IMG_0173.jpg

I hope it's the new one

I just got a 97 kimber gold cup last week nib, and believe it or not I have yet to fire this gun. I hope it is as sweet as I think it is. I screwed up my shoulder, and have been out straight with kids, work, ect. Lots of excuses, but even if I had the time this week I can not raise my left arm.

Most fun?

.50 Beowulf with Speer hollowpoints into large fruit.

Nothing but nothing vaporizes targets like that round. Almost makes up for not being able to use Tannerite. Almost. (^_^)

.500 S&W is a very very close second. Only tick against it is that I have a much more effective range with the rifle platform over the handgun.

For pure fun, my H&K USC in .45acp, converted to accept 30 round grease gun mags.

For my enjoyment, tearing loose with a .500 in each hand and seeing other folks expressions.

I really like shooting my 10/22 lately thats what I have spent most range time using.
If the ammo was not as expensive it would be easy to say my Garand.

I'd have to say my M4gery. Especially when I'm feeling rich and do a mag dump. Cool factor x 10.

If I could find some preban mags for my .22 conversion kit it would be cool factor all the time.

mk-19 40mm grenede machine gun, or a m249 SAW.... oh, I used to love going to the range at Ft Sill.

Back
Top Bottom