Honest Opinions Wanted..........

How much did it cost to do?
It was $300 for the Cerakote, a set of Glock night sights with install, installation of an extended mag release I had, and disassembly/reassembly of everything.

Plus dealing with me trying to decide what colors to go with. That was probably an extra $100 easy. [smile]

But...but...but...it is not evil and black anymore.
It's still evil on the inside! [devil2]
JSlayer

Last edited:
What does this look like, "What Not To Carry"?? [laugh] Hey, if you put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig. No matter what you paint it, it's still a Glock.

The question is: How do YOU feel about it? If you like it, tell your buddy to stop worrying about what color your gun is and check to see if his garter straps are twisted.

Have you ever actually tried to put lipstick on a pig?! Damned near impossible! (seriously, personal experience led me to figure that out. Damned fraternities)

Black and tan go well together.

black-n-tan.jpg

The way I look at it, it didn't make it look any uglier. Now it is just ugly in earthtones and you are short $300.[wink][wink][grin][grin]

Just Bustin... I am of the FOAD opinion

It's your gun not his so why worry about what he thinks. If you really want to piss him off and you have extra money buy a cheap gun and have it cerakoted in pink and give it to him for Christmas!

I just got my Glock 17 Cerakoted and I was really diggin the way the color scheme came out......that is until my buddy started busting my balls about it.

"So is that Desert camo or Jungle camo?"

Is there some camouflage rule that says you can't use Flat Dark Earth and Olive Drab together???

View attachment 14686View attachment 14687

I know all that really matters is if I like it, and I do, but I'm curious......What say you NES?

JSlayer

It came out good and looks good , I wouldn't like that combo but it's much different from anything else

Don't let opinions get you down. As others have said, it's your gun, only you have to like it.

For example: I own a cat, carry a .40, and drive a Subaru, and I still post here. [laugh]

This

I can't believe the kinds of things grown men need validation of from complete strangers.

ROFL! Who the hell said anything about needing validation???? I pretty clearly stated in my first post, all that matters is if I like it, and I do, but I'm curious what other people think of the color combo. So I can't put up a post asking peoples opinions on a site I'm a member of?? Maybe YOU should FOAD! If I need any half assed, university of phoenix online psychology bullshit I'll look you up Jose![rolleyes]

As to everyone else who spent the time to offer their opinion, like I asked for, thank you VERY much.......I feel so VALIDATED! Now all I need to do is find a pantsuit that matches my gun before labor day and I'm in business!

JSlayer

Back
Top Bottom