GOAL is planning a Rolling Rally for Sunday August 28th - Volunteers needed

Anyone order t-shirts before with Cafepress? I have no idea how to group ordering. Maybe someone familiar with paypal selling (i've only bought)? These are like $24 each. Most of us know what the III stands for, and it wouldn't be offensive. But really kind of speaks to what is happening and who we are.
View attachment 173626View attachment 173627

I've ordered through them before. Decent quality and not bad price for one-off. However, please note that a typo in my earlier graphic was just pointed out. Use this one below before you go to print or you'll have "crimial" instead of "criminal" on your back.

dueprocession51.jpg

Anyone order t-shirts before with Cafepress?

I've ordered quite a few shirts from them and they can be very hit or miss. Whether it's CafePress printing the graphics noticeably off-center or crooked occasionally, or whoever uploaded the graphics not supplying a high enough resolution graphic to be printed so large at that DPI (resulting in pixilated and distorted graphics/text).

An idea for a companion sign to go with that:

"DeLeo says let the courts decide.
Do you want to be the test case?

(if you can find realistic numbers that you can defend)
Typical time from arrest to trial: X years
Typical attorneys feed: #XX thousands
Plus potential loss of job, jail time, etc..."

Suggestion for the route:

Start at Burlington Mall or similar on the 128 loop - I picked the mall due to large parking lot near highway and easy to find

Roll down 2A through Lexington on to 60 in Medford

Pick up 93 south into the city

Get off at Govt. Center exit to pass by Faneuil Hall and City Hall on the way to the Common

Circle the Common (Tremont, Charles, Beacon) 2 or 3 times

On last pass turn left on Beacon from Charles to Rt 28 which takes us past Cheers, the Hatch Shell, and the Museum of Science on our way out through Cambridge toward an end point somewhere on 128 west of the city We could even swing through Harvard Square on the way back to 2A if we want, but that might be even more of a nightmare than around the Common

Just need a rally point for the end where we can do a nice cookout or something.

We'd probably overload Minute Man National Park in Concord, but that would be a great end spot or somewhere in that area.

Suggestion for the route:

Start at Burlington Mall or similar on the 128 loop - I picked the mall due to large parking lot near highway and easy to find

Roll down 2A through Lexington on to 60 in Medford

Pick up 93 south into the city

Get off at Govt. Center exit to pass by Faneuil Hall and City Hall on the way to the Common

Circle the Common (Tremont, Charles, Beacon) 2 or 3 times

On last pass turn left on Beacon from Charles to Rt 28 which takes us past Cheers, the Hatch Shell, and the Museum of Science on our way out through Cambridge toward an end point somewhere on 128 west of the city We could even swing through Harvard Square on the way back to 2A if we want, but that might be even more of a nightmare than around the Common

Just need a rally point for the end where we can do a nice cookout or something.

We'd probably overload Minute Man National Park in Concord, but that would be a great end spot or somewhere in that area.

Minuteman High School is right near the National Park and probably has enough capacity to hold the vehicles. If there's overflow, there's a business park on the same road that has a ton of parking. https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...b06a1726!8m2!3d42.445921!4d-71.269029!6m1!1e1

Minuteman High School is right near the National Park and probably has enough capacity to hold the vehicles. If there's overflow, there's a business park on the same road that has a ton of parking. https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...b06a1726!8m2!3d42.445921!4d-71.269029!6m1!1e1

I don't think we can just take over a high school parking lot or private property

Can't legally carry there even if we're just parked before heading out either.

I ride my bike on the battle road from North Bridge/minuteman to Lexington Green on a regular basis. If I can help in any way please let me know.

I feel like Iv'e spent more time during the last couple weeks reading here on NES than I have the last few months. I had completely forgot about the " green membership " and let it lapse, but sent payment in the other day. The price of admission is well worth the laughs I've had reading some posts on here. Cheaper than a comedy show at Mohegan for sure.

I've got a house that is in total disarray and consumes more time than there is in a day, and too many other priorities.

I can donate some time to this as well.

Are motorcycles going to be allowed? If yes then should post the date on the various bike run sites to get the word out for pro 2A bikers

Bike groups, jeep groups, classic car groups, reenactor groups (I'm guessing not many ww2 vehicles would do well for a long trip even if that's the messenge we wanted to send), any group anyone here is a member of or has any connection with.... hell I plan on printing up a bunch of Flyers lunch the start and end spots are nail down and posting them at work at friends jobs and handing them out like business cards to everyone I see

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The way I equated this to a Libtard last night was...

Race cars can drive over 200 miles per hour and are illegal to use on the road in MA.
Suppose Maura Healey suddenly said that

"As of today by royal decree...

All cars, including your Prius, are now illegal to own, sell or pass on to your kids because
1) They have a similar operating system... i.e., Engine
2) They theoretically can change out all the parts and be turned into a race car
3) If you have a race car you can't remove the performance parts to make it legal for road use."

They got it.

+1. Nice analogy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody tried to get ahold of Milo? If not, can somebody help me write a letter to him? I will try to contact him. Im not good at letters. Where would we let him speak?

Back
Top Bottom