GOAL is planning a Rolling Rally for Sunday August 28th - Volunteers needed

Has anybody tried to get ahold of Milo? If not, can somebody help me write a letter to him? I will try to contact him. Im not good at letters. Where would we let him speak?
I was waiting for a little more finalization on the route before attempting that. I don't want him to think it's an amatuer shit show waiting to happen.

Sorry if I missed it, but what is the plan at intersections? We will have police details?

Okay. I think we shoudl give him more than a week's notice though. He's probably very busy
Looking at his website, youtube, and social media; it seems he has nothing "big" officially scheduled until September 12 and he hasn't posted any interview stuff for a few days. Might be on vacation? Either way, I don't mind one of us floating the idea by him, but without GOAL's set schedule, location, and available compensation it's somewhat moot.

Sorry if I missed it, but what is the plan at intersections? We will have police details?

We are all felons anyway and you're worried about traffic violations? In all honesty we will probably just get separated a little bit at the city butt but should be enough of us that a few extra cars in between shouldn't make a difference.
State Police details are expensive

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Per the OP - "FYI - Jim Wallace is working with a former state cop to arrange police details for this event."

We are all felons anyway and you're worried about traffic violations? In all honesty we will probably just get separated a little bit at the city butt but should be enough of us that a few extra cars in between shouldn't make a difference.
State Police details are expensive

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

In. Ill fly my Flag's off the ass end of a big old Red pickup truck.

Just a suggestion. You could e-mail the Patriot Guard. Motorcycles make a huge presences and they all run flags on there motorcycles. Not exactly in there charter but I bet many would ride for the cause.

Last edited:
# HEALEY HURTING FAMILIES

I think we all need to rally 100% around the #Healey Hurting Families theme. GOAL has this one right. No Pro 2A, No Due Process, no cutesy marketingeque stuff. Pure emotion.

Simple, direct, hard hitting, emotionally driven primary and secondary messages around this theme. They have to require NO translation, get immediate attention from the general public and beg people ask the questions "What did she do?", "Can she do that?", "How can that happen?", "How do we stop her?"

#Healey Hurting Families is it. This also puts Healey on the defensive for an emotional issue that no fact based response can really satisfy. It is the Democrat's own tactic. Let's make it ours.

Other secondary banner ideas....

For the Chil'ren

MAURA HEALEY
HURTING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
TERRIFYING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
THREATENING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
MAKING FAMILIES FELONS

MAURA HEALEY
MADE US ALL FELONS

MAURA HEALEY
FAMILIES COME LAST

MAURA HEALEY
OUT OF CONTROL

MAURA HEALEY
KILLING SMALL BUSINESS

MAURA HEALEY
KILLING JOBS

MAURA HEALEY PUTS
FAMILIES OUT OF WORK

Legislative Pressure

LEGISLATURE POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

HOUSE & SENATE POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

GOVERNOR BAKER POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

SPEAKER DELEO POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

SENATOR ROSENBERG POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

Last edited:
I think we all need to rally 100% around the #Healey Hurting Families theme. GOAL has this one right. No Pro 2A, No Due Process, no cutesy marketingeque stuff. Pure emotion.

Simple, direct, hard hitting, emotionally driven primary and secondary messages around this theme. They have to require NO translation, get immediate attention from the general public and beg people ask the questions "What did she do?", "Can she do that?", "How can that happen?", "How do we stop her?"

#Healey Hurting Families is it. This also puts Healey on the defensive for an emotional issue that no fact based response can really satisfy. It is the Democrat's own tactic. Let's make it ours.

For the Chil'ren

MAURA HEALEY
HURTING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
TERRIFYING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
THREATENING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
MAKING FAMILIES FELONS

MAURA HEALEY
MADE US ALL FELONS

MAURA HEALEY
FAMILIES COME LAST

MAURA HEALEY
OUT OF CONTROL

MAURA HEALEY
KILLING SMALL BUSINESS

MAURA HEALEY
KILLING JOBS

MAURA HEALEY PUTS
FAMILIES OUT OF WORK

Legislative Pressure

LEGISLATURE POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

HOUSE & SENATE POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

GOVERNOR BAKER POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

SPEAKER DELEO POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

You may be right about hitting them in their emotion box. It's a shame because I really like the #DuePROCESSion name. #HealyHurtingFamilies is okay too. Remember, no spaces in hashtags

I'll be riding my Beemer RT w/Akrapovic exhaust(not to loud).

- - - Updated - - -

In. Ill fly my Flag's off the ass end of a big old Red pickup truck.

Just a suggestion. You could e-mail the Patriot Guard. Motorcycles make a huge presences and they all run flags on there motorcycles. Not exactly in there charter but I bet many would ride for the cause.
I was thinking that also.

I don't have an orange vest, but I have a green one. Actually, they're pretty cheap, so I can get an orange one if that really matters.
I'm also a ham and have a mobile and portable radio.

For the Chil'ren

MAURA HEALEY
HURTING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
TERRIFYING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
THREATENING FAMILIES

MAURA HEALEY
MAKING FAMILIES FELONS

MAURA HEALEY
MADE US ALL FELONS

MAURA HEALEY
FAMILIES COME LAST

MAURA HEALEY
OUT OF CONTROL

MAURA HEALEY
KILLING SMALL BUSINESS

MAURA HEALEY
KILLING JOBS

MAURA HEALEY PUTS
FAMILIES OUT OF WORK

Legislative Pressure

LEGISLATURE POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

HOUSE & SENATE POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

GOVERNOR BAKER POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

SPEAKER DELEO POWERLESS
TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

TO STOP MAURA HEALEY

Love the "Threatening Families" that is ****ing terrific.

I am getting me one of those signs

Correct me if I am wrong but, this is not necessarily an LGBT thing so why the rainbow flag, why not just the traditional yellow version?

To show inclusion maybe? One thing we as gun owners don't do so well is project image. We are trying to reach a wider audience.

What does the middle age overweight furry faced white guy with the Molon Labe T Shirt and the Gadsden Flag hat conjure up to Mr and Ms non gun owning America? The very thing Hillary and the media want to portray us: racist reactionary bigots.

When I was down at the NRA Convention in Louisville they had a bunch of sound bites: people of all races and socio economic strata who had one thing in common: they were gun owners.

One of the biggest problems that we have is that gun owners want to tie a CIVIL RIGHT into their own political agenda and get religion, reproductive rights, sexual orientation and party politics into the mix.

Although the Rainbow Flag is used by the Gay/Lesbian/Transgendered Community, its significance is that the rainbow represents diversity and you might want to reflect that the Second Amendment is for everybody,: gay, straight, trans, black, white, rich, poor, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Agnostic, Atheist, liberal, conservative, whatever. The diverse tapestry that is America of 2016. Face reality, it ain't ever gonna be 1955 again no matter how much you liked Ike (I was there but that's not now, we have to be pragmatic)

If it can happen to us, it can happen to you...that's the point. Hearts and minds, educate not alienate.

... One of the biggest problems that we have is that gun owners want to tie a CIVIL RIGHT into their own political agenda and get religion, reproductive rights, sexual orientation and party politics into the mix.

Although the Rainbow Flag is used by the Gay/Lesbian/Transgendered Community, its significance is that the rainbow represents diversity and you might want to reflect that the Second Amendment is for everybody,: gay, straight, trans, black, white, rich, poor, Muslim, Christian, Jew, Agnostic, Atheist, liberal, conservative, whatever. The diverse tapestry that is America of 2016. Face reality, it ain't ever gonna be 1955 again no matter how much you liked Ike (I was there but that's not now, we have to be pragmatic)

If it can happen to us, it can happen to you...that's the point. Hearts and minds, educate not alienate.

Here is a possible philosophy to adopt:

Now Pitching For Democrats: Hillary Clinton
by Josh Benson • 12/23/02 12:00am
[Context: Hillary's plans for Democrat Party communications strategy as​
secret chairman-elect of the Senate Democrat Steering Committee/AHM].​
... Mrs. Clinton ... criticized Democrats for their lack of organization​
and urged them instead to follow the example of conservative strategist​
Grover Norquist, whose weekly strategy sessions, she said, produced​
material for right-leaning commentators such as Fox personalities Sean​
Hannity and Bill O'Reilly.​
...​
... Mr. Norquist, the head of Americans for Tax Reform, said that Mrs.​
Clinton was right-sort of-about the effectiveness of his organization.​
"We have a meeting with 115 people each Wednesday," he said. "It
includes conservative journalists, people from government, people from
the Republican Party, people from the various active parts of the
coalition-and you just want to make sure that everyone knows what​
everyone else is doing. It's not quite as formulaic as she would​
imagine. It's 'We're working on this-I wanted you to know about it,' and​
the writers in the room say, 'Oh, that's interesting,' and then they​
write about it. It's not some set of talking points; it's that people​
internalize the points."​
But Mr. Norquist doubted that Mrs. Clinton-or anyone-would be able to​
have a comparable impact for the Democrats.​
"We are complimented that she would make that observation, but​
reasonably confident that the left can't do what we do, because their
coalition is structured differently than ours," he said. "When I put​
together 115 people at our Wednesday meeting, we have the gun people and
the tax people and the home-schoolers and the various communities of
faith, and everyone just wants to be left alone. So we can be friends,
because as long as the Christians don't steal anyone's guns, and the
property owners don't throw condoms at the Christians' kids, we can all
be friends. Our coalition doesn't want anything at anyone's expense.​
"The left," Mr. Norquist continued, "is a collection of competing
parasites: the labor unions, the trial lawyers, the big-city political​
machines, the people who are locked into welfare dependency. They are
not friends; they are competitors for divvying up the assets that the
state organizes. They'll never be able to work together as cheerfully as​
we do."​
This column ran on page 1 in the 12/23/02 edition of The New York​
Observer.​

(Emphases mine).

P. S. Nice to see you at the statehouse last Saturday, Mark.

Last edited:
Well, I somehow managed to misread the date as August 8th. Now that I realize it's August 28th, I feel much less urgency in identifying the route.

I own a jeep wrangler and belong to some forums, maybe we can reach out to other groups that we are also involved in and try to get them to Join. Harley owners etc etc.

Patriot Guard may ride along with us. Now they can show some Flag. Ill be on my Scooter and flying two flags.

Back
Top Bottom