• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL is planning a Rolling Rally for Sunday August 28th - Volunteers needed

Everyone should be welcome. Being an annoying harley rider is our right as Americans, and you all are my brothers and sisters. Stop separating yourselves and others. We'll be there in 2 subaru hatchbacks, maybe I'll fly a rainbow flag.

Read as I weep for all of us

I am shocked and saddened by most of what I read here.

"GOAL provides approved signs" "nothing too offensive" "I agree that this should not be about 2A Rights"

Dear God what has happened to us?
This IS about the 2nd Amendment.
This IS about our Constitutionally guaranteed RIGHT.

I for one am...dare I say... pissed. We cheered and patted ourselves on the back when Mr. Heston raised that firearm over his head and uttered those immortal words “From my cold dead hands”. Now, we dare not speak of the Second Amendment out of fear that anti gunners and those who could care less about the 2nd will be offended. I am offended.

Offended by the AG who does what she wants with impunity. Offended by the legislature and govenor who refuses to act to correct this wrong. Non-firearm owning people will not care. Until you show up to remove alcohol from their refrigerators (to protect the children), remove the chainsaw from the woodshed (to protect the trees) and force them all to drive a Prius (so you can buy even more carbon credits)...they will not care.

I am an American. For too long we gun owners have collectively stood by as our Rights have been infringed time and time again. Not until the 10th page did I see Coyote33 say something reasonable.

Yes, Massachusetts is the birthplace of freedom...and the place where freedom has come to die.

I for one am proud to be a Second Amendment supporter. I will not go quietly into the night. I will wave my Gadsden flag...the yellow one. I am not a gun free zone. I will not shelter in place.

At what point do we stand as one. Bikers, truckers, cyclists, skateboarders, pogo stickers...all together and let them hear us roar ?
Be coy about our intentions? Remain silent so I don’t offend anyone ? No.

I am not a thug. I am a good law abiding citizen and will try to continue to be. The tyrants are here...make no mistake. This is just the beginning.

I will probably get booted for speaking out. But at least I can hold my head high knowing that I follow in the footsteps of greater men than myself. Men who gave everything for the freedoms we now let slip through our fingers.

I am shocked and saddened by most of what I read here.

"GOAL provides approved signs" "nothing too offensive" "I agree that this should not be about 2A Rights"

Dear God what has happened to us?
This IS about the 2nd Amendment.
This IS about our Constitutionally guaranteed RIGHT.

I for one am...dare I say... pissed. We cheered and patted ourselves on the back when Mr. Heston raised that firearm over his head and uttered those immortal words “From my cold dead hands”. Now, we dare not speak of the Second Amendment out of fear that anti gunners and those who could care less about the 2nd will be offended. I am offended.

Offended by the AG who does what she wants with impunity. Offended by the legislature and govenor who refuses to act to correct this wrong. Non-firearm owning people will not care. Until you show up to remove alcohol from their refrigerators (to protect the children), remove the chainsaw from the woodshed (to protect the trees) and force them all to drive a Prius (so you can buy even more carbon credits)...they will not care.

I am an American. For too long we gun owners have collectively stood by as our Rights have been infringed time and time again. Not until the 10th page did I see Coyote33 say something reasonable.

Yes, Massachusetts is the birthplace of freedom...and the place where freedom has come to die.

I for one am proud to be a Second Amendment supporter. I will not go quietly into the night. I will wave my Gadsden flag...the yellow one. I am not a gun free zone. I will not shelter in place.

At what point do we stand as one. Bikers, truckers, cyclists, skateboarders, pogo stickers...all together and let them hear us roar ?
Be coy about our intentions? Remain silent so I don’t offend anyone ? No.

I am not a thug. I am a good law abiding citizen and will try to continue to be. The tyrants are here...make no mistake. This is just the beginning.

I will probably get booted for speaking out. But at least I can hold my head high knowing that I follow in the footsteps of greater men than myself. Men who gave everything for the freedoms we now let slip through our fingers.

Get over it.

See, I lost you right there. Chances are you don't give a hoot what the rest of my message reads.

Delivering a message means getting through to the particular audience with the important content. You have one second to to show you're attitude instead.

The more important question is has there been any news or even talk of news about the starting point and ending points

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Get over it.

See, I lost you right there. Chances are you don't give a hoot what the rest of my message reads.

Delivering a message means getting through to the particular audience with the important content. You have one second to to show you're attitude instead.

Yeah, like our opposition plays by the rules.

We're still only missing two things - a location/time to tell the Red Cross and a name for this event. I get that GOAL is working on the indoor event too, but I don't think it's that hard for someone to at least pick/announce a name. Or did I miss that somewhere?

We're working behind the scenes to firm up a starting point, ending point, and getting a route approved by the State Police.

I should have some news later today or tomorrow.

Healey to waste taxpayer millions
NOT
fighting crime

Just my sign idea that may get non 2A folks attention and put heat on Healey

Any news on the name and route?

Per Jim last night:
We are waiting for MSP to 'approve' (aka tell us what they will ALLOW [puke2] for) a route.

They are trying to keep us OFF secondary roads, because 'it might interfere with traffic'.

A good stretch of it will be on 495, which rules out my Deuce and a half, unfortunately.

I don't get how BLM gets to block off 93 with zero planning, zero MSP details and zero consequences, and we have to get an approved route with an M$P bill. THAT is why I'm just a volunteer, not a lobbyist.

Unfortunately, I don't trust my flags to hold up in 55+ MPH winds. So there's that.

I made up my flags yesterday, figuring on secondary roads.... Looks like I need shorter poles and more screws in the tailgate!!!!

I am still planning on making a sign on plywood for the pickup bed, but am really hoping for some guidance (and possibly even a design) from GOAL on what it should be.

I'm not too keen on the idea of hiding us on a highway where nobody but other drivers will see us. If we are forced onto the highway, can we maintain the 40mph minimum?

if we agree to run 40MPH, then I can bring my deuce.

I still wish we could run down battle road. THAT would be a statement. Muster near Charlestown and run down Maura's street too.

Do we have any sign makers here on NES? Would anybody be interested in a group buy for magnetic signs, such as GOALS "I'm with GOAL" rally sign and GOAL's "Healey Hurts Families" sign? Or some others to help make our point....

Assuming GOAL is OK with reproducing them, it would be a good way to put them on vehicles and they will withstand highway speed if necessary. What does everybody think??

Do we have any sign makers here on NES? Would anybody be interested in a group buy for magnetic signs, such as GOALS "I'm with GOAL" rally sign and GOAL's "Healey Hurts Families" sign? Or some others to help make our point....

Assuming GOAL is OK with reproducing them, it would be a good way to put them on vehicles and they will withstand highway speed if necessary. What does everybody think??

GOAL is more than OK with reproducing them. They have even provided links to the content:

http://goal.org/Documents/healey-2016/HEALEY-HURTING-FAMILIES-PROOF.pdf

http://goal.org/Documents/healey-2016/rally-sign-with-goal-proof.pdf

http://goal.org/Documents/healey-2016/HEALEY-STICKER.pdf

I would buy 2 or 3 (2 for me and one to donate to another driver)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom