Get out there and VOTE!

Got to the polls maybe 15 minutes after they opened, according to the counter on the ballot machine, I was #80 to vote that day already.

Done! Mine was the 96th vote (in a town of about 3,000) as of 7:30, but there were people piling into the parking lot.

If you can, we NEED to vote early. The sooner we can show Scott ahead on the news the better. Let's get mob mentality working in our favor for once :)

Bob K.

Going after work. I also brought my Canon Elf camera set to record video and will hang around afterwards lurking, quietly in the background, "carrying concealed", and looking to pick off some easy marks if the lefties decide to try something, and put their filth all over the Internet for the world to see.

We NEED to vote. I was in line at 06:45. There were about 60 people ahead of me. There were a LOT of known moonbats in line ahead of me.

VOTE!

My daughter voted on her way to work. She said only a few people there at 7am. I went at 9 and it was crowded but no line or waiting. That's 2 more for Scott Brown! Marking that ballot made feel sooo good! Does that make me a liberal?
Charlie

My daughter voted on her way to work. She said only a few people there at 7am. I went at 9 and it was crowded but no line or waiting. That's 2 more for Scott Brown! Marking that ballot made feel sooo good! Does that make me a liberal?
Charlie

Nope; but if you vote several times under assumed names it might make you a Democrat. Remember their motto: "Vote early and often!" [wink]

Back
Top Bottom