FAL Mini-Fest 09 HSC

Dench: That is in the works even as we speak. We will probably have an AK day in September.
Greg: Yes, the AK74 came in and I now have it. Looks fine. Will have it at HSC Saturday. Did not clean my FAL yet so I'll probably bring that too. And the M16 with the 5.45 kit..................

Yes.. But, it doesn't count as they're Belgians.. Most of them dislike the french as much as we do..
And they make the best beer in the world..

Yeah, I was just kidding.

I've been to Belgium and I liked it there.

Greg, whats the deal with inch vs metric? Which is the "right" one? [laugh]

-Mike

I've got a couple of FALs but I didn't know about the shoot. I will definitely try to make it next time.

Why you gotta be that way heron ? Did you get a glimpse of the wookie on the Cape Sunday ?

Mark,the one with all wood is mine,I just switched out the Multicam furniture.

I spoke with her... she said you can't have a '74...

And in reality were the people, Dr. Saive at the head of the list, who finished the Hi-Power along with engineers from the French Government.

If it was not for the Germans invading Poland on 9-1-1939 (and bombing Pearl Harbor accordingly according to John Belushi!!!) and sweeping into Belgium thereafter, FN would have been producing FAL's at the latest by
1941. No wonder the Germans wanted Belgium so badly. Maybe this can be the start of some conspiracy theory!

"Taking a knife and slicing it open is really hard for me to do."
Greg

KNIFE???? What the hay are you blabbering about???? That was a PK (Pocket Katana) homes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom