• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fall River man charged after 30 firearms, 46 large capacity magazines, thousands of rounds of ammo seized

"United States Postal Inspection Service (“USPIS”) " involvement - means he shipped stuff to his address via usps?

I'm guessing as much.

In reading between the lines, I think his state firearms charges are the excuse to hold him while the Feds make their case. The article says he was revoked, and complied; I think the only "gUn ChArGeS" are for the storage locker items, which I guess he didn't hand over when they seized stole his other guns.

I'm guessing as much.

In reading between the lines, I think his state firearms charges are the excuse to hold him while the Feds make their case. The article says he was revoked, and complied; I think the only "gUn ChArGeS" are for the storage locker items, which I guess he didn't hand over when they seized stole his other guns.
they also mention silencers, yet the picture does not show any.
an interesting thing, if all that was triggered by an interception of him ordering something like hi-cap magazines out of state. but, who knows.

just an interesting thing to see him on 3 possession only charges.

Wasn't me... and I don't live in Fall River (any more). Also would never be caught dead with a gold plated AK, though I do appreciate his G36, CZ Scorpion pistol. Had he had a gold plated Desert Eagle, I could have given him a pass.

Also, what's his NES screen name?

Seriously, article is poorly written. They revoked his LTC and he "voluntarily" turned in most of this stuff. They found a few other things upon searching his house and various storage units. Doesn't say why his LTC was revoked. I see a bunch of "pistol" type carbines. I wonder if he ran afoul of the whole pistol brace ATF thing or was flaunting the whole ATF SBR thing? Curious minds want to know.

Last edited:
Did I miss why they took his LTC?
google is not googling it. who knows.
but it is an interesting collaboration "Further investigation led to a search warrant of Rosa-Reyes’ Fall River residence executed by Massachusetts State Police, ATF, HSI, USPIS, FRPD, and RIAG. ".
my guess - it is how the future global confiscation is getting rehearsed.

Anyone else see the guns and immediately assume the guy ISN’T a drug dealer or the like?
Drug dealer would have a few glock knock offs with a drum magazine and some mismatched ammo.

As soon as I saw the G36 and the SCAR, I knew this guy was a "collector", a SHTF/Zombie apocalypse prepper, or maybe a Call of Duty fan (all of the above?). Just those two firearms, you're looking at almost $9k give or take.

Drug dealer would have a few glock knock offs with a drum magazine and some mismatched ammo.

As soon as I saw the G36 and the SCAR, I knew this guy was a "collector", a SHTF/Zombie apocalypse prepper, or maybe a Call of Duty fan (all of the above?). Just those two firearms, you're looking at almost $9k give or take.
which, again, for a case of a simple local confiscation does not explain such a constellation of letter things in one place.

they also mention silencers, yet the picture does not show any.
an interesting thing, if all that was triggered by an interception of him ordering something like hi-cap magazines out of state. but, who knows.

just an interesting thing to see him on 3 possession only charges.

Did I miss why they took his LTC?

I’ve got $50 on solvent trap and or FRT/Giggle switch that they didn’t find.
10k cash in a storage unit - drugs

What's the over/under on an angry bitch in his life bringing down big brother on him for punishment

Brings a whole another dimension to the saying "Happy wife, happy life". If that was the case and this guy got screwed by his old lady, the saying should be changed to "Unhappy wife, 20 to life in pound-me-in-the-ass prison".

mine is getting her own ltc. 1 month in baking, in another month will start calling to check the status.
so, yeah.
Same here. About the same time too. She's on me to take her to the range every weekend to practice. I was looking at a S&W M&P Performance Center Shield EZ in 9mm or .380 for her to carry once she's licensed. I liked handling it so much, I may get one for myself.

Nothing says imma cap a zombie like a gold plated ak
Or I'm channeling my inner "GTA thug-life/CoD Warlord". Or he thought with inflation and the devaluation of the dollar, a gold-plated AK would be a good place to park some cash. Hmm... gold-plated firearms as an inflation hedge?!? Brilliant.

It seems clear that the possession charge is for items he had post revocation.

What is not clear is what the initial investigation found that caused his LTC to be revoked. It seems clear why the author of the article is writing for a local rag and not in the big leagues, as a "joint investigation" does not serve any sort of revocation notice - a LE agency or court does.

In August 2023, a joint investigation between the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office, Homeland Security Investigations (“HSI”), Fall River Police Department (“FRPD”), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (“CBP”), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (“ATF”), Rhode Island Attorney General’s Office (“RIAG”), and the United States Postal Inspection Service (“USPIS”) served Rosa-Reyes with a License to Carry (“LTC”) revocation and firearm surrender order. Rosa-Reyes complied, and investigators seized a total of 30 firearms, including 16 assault weapons, 46 large capacity magazines, and thousands of rounds of ammunition.

Back
Top Bottom