Fall River man charged after 30 firearms, 46 large capacity magazines, thousands of rounds of ammo seized

Solvent traps seem like a great way to invite .gov into your life.
The gun tube tells me the ATF has been making a shit ton of home visits about them especially ones coming in from china. It would make sense to why USPIS DHS and ATF are involved.

Is buying one enough or being accused grounds enough for a LTC revocation on suitability grounds?

10k cash in a storage unit - drugs
While that is a possibility I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

I am sure there are preppers out there that in this unstable economy keep 10K in pictures of deceased presidents. And there are a lot of people that are not preppers that still think cash is king.

And don't forget, banks are required to report transactions of 10K or more. This guy seems to be the kind of guy that wants to keep the man out of his life, but unfortunately for him it didn't go that way.

This.

Every single piece of mail is photographed. It isn’t much of a stretch to run package database against a list of criminals if you ping their radar for something and presto you have grounds for a warrant.

View attachment 828481
Who the hell wants to get *pictures* of their mail prior to receipt....um, USPS how about you focus your energy on not losing my sh@t instead of this nonsense.

Solvent traps seem like a great way to invite .gov into your life.
Yep...thats why i always tell those guys no thank you when i see the table at gun shows

Paying cash for such a scary object and walking out the door with no paper trail just does not seem like something I want to parttake in

Same here. About the same time too. She's on me to take her to the range every weekend to practice. I was looking at a S&W M&P Performance Center Shield EZ in 9mm or .380 for her to carry once she's licensed. I liked handling it so much, I may get one for myself.
My wife bought a S&W .380 EZ. She loves it. She bought the EZ because she was having trouble racking her 9mm. She has pins in her shoulder and racking was getting to be a bitch for her. Unfortunately, we don’t get to the range as much as we should. Ammo prices are a whole different discussion…..

Back
Top Bottom