• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fall River man charged after 30 firearms, 46 large capacity magazines, thousands of rounds of ammo seized

“ During the month of July 2023, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) identified a package shipped from Lithuania to
the United States without proper authorization. The package was subsequently seized and found to contain a folding stock
for a CZ Bren 2 Ms firearm, a prohibited item to import under the Arms Export Control Act.”

So that’s how it started
Here's where he probably bought it:
A quick search for the stock is these are available only in Europe. Not sure if there are 922r compliant models in the US or not.

Its already in the cops trunk, then in their personal stash.

Just like if a drug dealer gets pulled over with $20k in cash, the headlines read $10k.
With civil forfeiture they don't need to do that, they will keep all the money. Put in an official info request and see what the PD has stashed away and what they are spending it on. This money doesn't show in the city/town finances, it's the CoP's personal slush fund. Back before I moved, Framingham had millions in the account and only the CoP had access. Town CFO was pissed but couldn't do anything about it. I found the five figures they paid to the same "consultant" every year interesting, one lump sum every year I got records for. Of course this account was created after two Officers were caught stealing forfeiture cash from the evidence room, where they used to keep it. Caught as in they didn't file the right phony paperwork.

I sorta wish I was the kind of guy who'd be able to pull off a gold AK.

Polished TiN coatings run about $3k, so I could do my WASR and be about $3400 all in. Hmmm...
Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Brings a whole another dimension to the saying "Happy wife, happy life". If that was the case and this guy got screwed by his old lady, the saying should be changed to "Unhappy wife, 20 to life in pound-me-in-the-ass prison".
If that's the case she just put a target on her back when he gets out

I sorta wish I was the kind of guy who'd be able to pull off a gold AK.

Polished TiN coatings run about $3k, so I could do my WASR and be about $3400 all in. Hmmm...

You don't gold plate a WASR. You gold plate a Russian Ishmaz/Saiga. Gold plating a WASR is like putting $10k worth of wheels/tires on a Civic.

Gotta be honest, some of these look like Airsoft….like the Scar and some of the AKs. The Ar SBR under the scar with the dust cover open, I cannot blow it up to see clearly, but that does not look like a normal bolt carrier group.

Gotta be honest, some of these look like Airsoft….like the Scar and some of the AKs. The Ar SBR under the scar with the dust cover open, I cannot blow it up to see clearly, but that does not look like a normal bolt carrier group.
Looks like they proportions are off on the left picture. Like the thinned it to fit. I think that's throwing people who know guns off.

Looks like a lwrc ic-pdw. No poverty ponies for this guy.

Not sure if serious some kid had an umbrella at the Burlington Mall that looked funny and there was like f***ing three agencies surrounding the mall in an hour. 🤣 These people get murderboners over appearances. It's the law enforcement equivalent of a circle jerk.

Part of that was that ICE is literally across the parking lot from the mall. They were probably bored. Still… outrageous response.

AG Campbell. “When assault weapons and large capacity magazines are off the streets, our communities are safer, and the public is better protected from the harms of gun violence.”

But it's okay to let violent felons back on the streets to torment inner city residents. These Stalinists are pure evil and the enemy of the people.

As far as average citizens are concerned, ignorance uber alles.

And on a different note: To see how successfully the media has brainwashed seemingly intelligent people, look at all of the educated people buying Palestinian numbers of killed in Gaza at "Israeli hands". They are either fuquing morons with PhDs, or serious anti-semites, or both.

“ During the month of July 2023, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) identified a package shipped from Lithuania to
the United States without proper authorization. The package was subsequently seized and found to contain a folding stock
for a CZ Bren 2 Ms firearm, a prohibited item to import under the Arms Export Control Act.”

So that’s how it started

If you're ok with catching a rapist by an alleged broken tail light then this is right up there.

I can't believe this was some random "hey, what's in this package? A folding stock? It better not be a foreign CZ Bren II stock!"

With all those different agency patches on the table what are the chances not all of this stuff makes it to the bonded warehouse.

Why is it that all these guys caught by cops, are always collecting police patches. Everyone of these pictures I see from the police, the perp is alway got some police patches in his collection. I think that’s how they are getting caught, buying one too many of them patches
Not sure if serious. [laugh] Those are the patches of the different police agencies that did the confiscation(s). They were put there by the cops! [thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom