• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fall River man charged after 30 firearms, 46 large capacity magazines, thousands of rounds of ammo seized

Why is it that all these guys caught by cops, are always collecting police patches. Everyone of these pictures I see from the police, the perp is alway got some police patches in his collection. I think that’s how they are getting caught, buying one too many of them patches
bro 99% sure those patches are there so you know who took part in the seizure / raid. lol... patch collectors.
Ya i figured harry was trollin with this one too lol..

Reproportioned a bit, for perspective...

View attachment 829845
I see the problem here. He has some of them Glock pistols. You know how dangerous those are. I feel much better that those wicked evil pieces of plastic are off the streets. Plus he has those wicked really dangerous ultra high capacity mags. I bet there for an AR type rifle. We're so much safer now. A rich culturally diverse setting like Fall River is no place for weapons of war.

So the question becomes, will the Fall River Gestapo actually destroy these, or are the cops going to have a Secret Santa with Reyes's collection?

Additional searches at two storage units in Massachusetts that belonged to Rosa-Reyes yielded a Glock-style ghost gun, an AK-47 assault weapon, a .357 Magnum revolver, ammunition, over one hundred large-capacity feeding devices, various other gun parts, and $10,000 in cash, investigators said.

An investigation into Rosa-Reyes remains ongoing.
Im still waiting for the part where they mention what he did wrong. Having a golden parachute storage locker isnt illegal. Well if it had been 9,999.99 i suppose he wouldve been good.

Im still waiting for the part where they mention what he did wrong. Having a golden parachute storage locker isnt illegal. Well if it had been 9,999.99 i suppose he wouldve been good.
right and wrong are moral concept and open to individual interpretation, legal and illegal are defined in the law. What he did, all those 30rnd mags and firearms may not be wrong, but they are illegal in MA

They’re not all illegal for them to be owned in mass. They’re just illegal for him to own in mass and then there’s some men that are clearly not mass legal… and the magazine thing is just stupid..

He’s got enough money for all that stuff, but then he didn’t even try otherwise, he just be facing possession without a license.

I didn’t look at all, but I think I see at least one federal violation in there for AOW.

Same here. About the same time too. She's on me to take her to the range every weekend to practice. I was looking at a S&W M&P Performance Center Shield EZ in 9mm or .380 for her to carry once she's licensed. I liked handling it so much, I may get one for myself.
She should go green and enter the NES drawing!

I would bet anything they have more than that, although that is pretty stupid.
It’s guaranteed, you get pulled over for drinking a glass bottle of cream soda and then they want to exit the the vehicle. And find “somthing”

I think if we’re gonna start a charity, it should be to put out body cams and rear windshield mirror cameras to everybody then everybody could see what’s really happening

False statement is questionable at best unless it’s intentional. I could go buy a piece of junk and I’d have a hold or I can go buy as many guns I want and there won’t be. There’s this guy with the same name as me he doesn’t share the same social feel like I might as well not provide my social anymore.

I feel like you could buy enough guns. It’s like Obama’s fast and furious where they want you to take them so that they go somewhere they’re not supposed to so that they can bust everybody and how many people got killed over that?

Back
Top Bottom