• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FAL Mini-Fest 09 HSC

A couple people didn't show because they had to go to the Cape and try to get a glimpse of the Obama's..I will deal with them later.

Lotsa ammo expended,cans were flying everywhere..Was a good time.

If anyone has a FAL and wants to join in the next one,let me know.I'm pretty sure the people that attended this one are members on the forum,I just don't know their screen names,nor do I care.[smile]

P8230514.jpg

P8230515.jpg

Pic of the only Belgian FN that showed up..The person that owns the Belgian Para was down on the Cape trying to eat a burger with the Obama's..

And yes,we were all special people and left brass all over the place..Unfortunately we didn't have video tape evidence to post here.[wink]

P8230520.jpg

Last edited:
I'll answer the inevitable NES questions..

1) Everything you see is pre-ban and totally legal,even the ammo.

2) What looks like like a FH is actually a brake.

3) The 30 round mags were made sometime in 1892 and are totally legal.

Very forward thinking people.

I am going to end up owning a FAL at some point. Thanks a lot Greg.

Same here. I've gone so far as to almost plunk down the $ but I rethought it. And even went so far as to think about a build.
I'll have to try one sometime.

Same here. I've gone so far as to almost plunk down the $ but I rethought it. And even went so far as to think about a build.
I'll have to try one sometime.

The one with all the wood and Aimpoint is mine,you can shoot it anytime you are in the area.

The 1st 20 rounds are on me,the rest is up to you.[smile]

The one with all the wood and Aimpoint is mine,you can shoot it anytime you are in the area.

The 1st 20 rounds are on me,the rest is up to you.[smile]

Sweet! I like the wood best of them all. I still have about 600 rds of SA[smile]
I know you have all the Portagee known to exist in the free world.

Ya,it broke my heart to cut open that BP of Port in the first pic..Taking a knife and slicing it open is really hard for me to do.

But,with all the .308 brass floating around on the ground I didn't want to shoot any reloadable stuff.

Just let me know when you will be at HSC and I'll bring the FAL.

And to WW,yes we are all members of HSC.

Last edited:
Derek or anyone interested here is a good looking FAL for 900.00 .

Don't say I dont look out for you guys.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=269369

Originally posted by G2
Need $$ so, I'm Singin The Unemployment Blues...........

This is a Great little shooter!!!
All STG-58 (Belgian)Front end with 18.5" total barrel length. Bore and Chamber are excellent with strong lands and grooves and of course is bypod cut. Imbel gear logo upper receiver and Imbel lower and stock. This baby shoots like dream with no failures of any kind. Includes 1,20 round mag
STG handguards have some minor "character" dings. DuraCoat over park finish.
922r:
Falcon HTS
US Piston
US Semi PG
US Shorty Stoll
Us Mag Floor Plate

$900.00 shipped CONUS
Your FFL must be willing to receive from a private individual.
USPS money order
First "I'll Take It" followed by PM gets it
Thanks For Looking

Carbine002.jpg
[/IMG]
Carbine001.jpg
[/IMG]

Carbine003.jpg
[/IMG]
Carbine004.jpg
[/IMG]

I am going to end up owning a FAL at some point. Thanks a lot Greg.

A FAL is my next big purchase. I need to figure out what I want first however.

Greg, was this Sunday? I decided to be responsible and mow the lawn instead of taking one of my first free sundays of the summer and head to HSC. [angry] And I have two new rifles and a new PPK to try out. I am such a dips&$t...

Heh... Happy FALentines day to you too! That sign is almost as hot as the folding stock on a 308!

I would love to come, but I only have an M1A. However, that same M1A outshot a bunch of tricked-out ARs in an informal 50yd pin shoot last Sunday.

It would be awfully convenient to pick up another .308 rifle though, to shoot all my surplus ammo... (FAL!)

Looks like you guys had as much fun as it sounded like from the other side of HSC... [laugh]

Sorry, I missed it - didn't realize what you guys were doing over there until I heard the fireworks...

It sounded like the "brown note" for liberals over there... [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom