Brookline Doctor Busted With Gun & Hooker

This is NOT the person I want as a champion of 2A rights.

Well duh. That’s because you don’t actually champion 2A rights.

I mean honestly. I hear this crap all the time. “Bad cases make bad case law”. “They’re not the right person”. Etc.

If a military doctor isn’t a good person to support the second amendment, then who is? Don’t answer, it’s rhetoric.

IF we are to believe the article above, and we believe the Police ( and sorry to our members in Blue, I have to take their observations with a grain of salt for the purposes of discussion) the person in the passengers seat gave the Police probable cause to believe a crime ( sexual conduct for a fee) was in progress ( money changed hands) and they wanted the good Doctor out of the car so as to interview each party out of earshot of each other, then regardless if a knife was seen strapped to his hip, a pat down would not IMHO be unreasonable for Officer safety. When they pulled the car over and ran the plate ( there was probable cause for the Ch 90 stop) they probably saw the registered owners history, and were already acting out of an abundance of caution.

It was not unreasonable for the Officers to ask the Doctor to step out of his vehicle IMHO if they had reason to believe a criminal act was in progress.

Those are not the facts as determined by Judge LoConto after a hearing where the officer(s) testified and were subject to cross-examination.

Whose dupe account is this?

And if this is the real doc, please tell me you’re going pro se for your defense.

What is it with rich men and low level hookers. This guy is a freaking radiologist. While not Bob Kraft money it is own you own helicopter and live on Marblehead neck money.

Cheap bastards

What is it with rich men and low level hookers. This guy is a freaking radiologist. While not Bob Kraft money it is own you own helicopter and live on Marblehead neck money.

Cheap bastards
Be careful with those "low level" hookers, my daughter works for a company that is developing treatment for hpv cancers and the stories she told me, woomph, if i was messing around these days, I would wear a full body condom.

A good friend is an MD. She was working at Boston City Hospital years ago and supervising a new intern.

The intern didn't grow up anywhere near a place like Boston City Hospital. He was from a lily white protected suburb in the middle of no where. This kid was green for sure.

They go into an exam room and there's a morbidly obese, drug addicted hooker waiting for treatment. Her veins are shot from her drug addiction so they decide on a blood draw from her femoral artery.

The intern is looking ashen white and his hand is shaking as he approaches the hooker. He says to her, "You're gonna feel a little prick", to which the hooker replies, "If I do you owe me $50".

Well my friend is howling along with the hooker. The intern is now wide eyed and unable to move. In one deft move the hooker grabs the needle from him, expertly places it in her femoral artery and gives him back the blood sample.

OMFG... my friend had tears running down her eyes telling this story!

Be careful with those "low level" hookers, my daughter works for a company that is developing treatment for hpv cancers and the stories she told me, woomph, if i was messing around these days, I would wear a full body condom.

O&A had a recurring guest (old nasty woman) that had a genital or anal wart(I forget) that was so big she had a nickname for it. Like golf ball sized. She was in the news, she is or was “The Naked Cowgirl”.

Nasty

The doctors name reminds me of a Simpsons reference.
It's great that someone is finally telling the commonwealth to go eff themselves and refused to abide by their draconian policies.

A lot of people find love in all the wrong places...
...I do.

Leisure_Suit_Larry_2.png

Well first, let me clarify a FACT --- I never engaged in any sexual conduct for a fee! What happened was a normal man-woman event that given the opportunity, the media and government have sensationalized for their own pleasure and agenda.

I mean if it was a crime that actually happened, then why didn't they post the girl's picture in the paper with mine!? That should tell you something: She probably wasn't guilty, which means I'm probably not guilty!

That being said, my marriage, divorce and two kids were all consensual too! And was financially the most expensive undertaking of my life!

just goes to show that...

Most hookers are just honest women;
most women are just dishonest hookers.

God bless honest women.
-- Dr. Kang Lu --
Hey dr lu, am in search of a new doctor, wanna be my doctor? This is for real.

You nes guys need to quit attacking the good dr. If you get him mad he will not give you free medical advices when ya need it lol. Everytime i visit my dr i have to pay big money for it.not like there are tons of doctors that willing hang out on nes.

Welcome to NES Dr. Lu. It is a pleasure to have you aboard.
Thank you for having the courage to successfully take on the Commonwealth. A lot of guys would have just taken a plea deal and lived with the fall out. You have done our entire community a great service, and hopefully given a few people the inspiration to fight BS like this in the future. Ballsy move.
And finally, thanks for being a medic. I always have had a lot of respect for medics and corpsmen. My wife is an RN at one of the Boston Hospitals and was recently telling me about the stress of treating patients in the ER, and though I agreed that it was likely stressful, I told her to imagine doing the job in the dirt with people shooting at you while you are trying to treat a GSW.
I hope you will stick around.

"You're gonna feel a little prick", to which the hooker replies, "If I do you owe me $50".
I *HATE* the way medical staff are taught patients are stupid and to use babytalk when dealing with them. Don't tell me I will feel a pinch - say "this is going to sting" or "this will hurt like hell but only for a few minutes" depending on what they will do. And then some facilities actually ban using the terms "stick" or "puncture" when describing how they are going to stick you with a big needle and puncture your vein.

Last edited:
I agree. I always ask the doc/nurse what I'm going to feel. Rob, like you, I'm a very logical person. If it's gonna hurt let me know so I know what i feel is expected.

In recent years med schools have realized they are graduating a bunch of socially inept, wicked smart people with little bed side manner. A buddy of mine was hired by a couple med schools to teach those skills. He's a Phd psychologist and ordained minister and loves teaching this subject. When my sister was in his hospital for some nasty stuff he visited with her. He sat there for a couple hours while she was suffering from C-Diff, among other issues, and treated her with dignity and respect despite the obvious odors in the air. She was floored by his kindness and manner.

Caring makes all the difference. Research shows that doctors who admit their mistakes and say they are sorry hardly ever get sued for malpractice. Egotistical a**h***s get sued the most.

I *HATE* the way medical staff are taught patients are stupid and to use babytalk when dealing with them. Don't tell me I will feel a pinch - say "this is going to sting" or "this will hurt like hell but only for a few minutes" depending on what they do. And then some facilities actually ban using the terms "stick" or "puncture" when describing how they are going to stick you with a big needle and puncture you vein.

Wow ... I just got off a 2hr forecasting call with the biggest b*tch and I dont feel too good, so my brain is a little fried right now...

Did the doctor from the OP join this forum and is posting on this thread?

Or is one of you f***ing with us?

Welcome to NES Dr. Lu. It is a pleasure to have you aboard.
Thank you for having the courage to successfully take on the Commonwealth. A lot of guys would have just taken a plea deal and lived with the fall out. You have done our entire community a great service, and hopefully given a few people the inspiration to fight BS like this in the future. Ballsy move.
And finally, thanks for being a medic. I always have had a lot of respect for medics and corpsmen. My wife is an RN at one of the Boston Hospitals and was recently telling me about the stress of treating patients in the ER, and though I agreed that it was likely stressful, I told her to imagine doing the job in the dirt with people shooting at you while you are trying to treat a GSW.
I hope you will stick around.
+1

Kick this Commie State's a**.

Back
Top Bottom