• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Incels with guns

Genco even went so far as to purchase... two Glock 17 magazines, a 9 mm Glock 17 clip, and a holster clip concealed carry for a Glock, according to prosecutors.
In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... Come again?

It's so unfortunate. All the guy had to do was save enough money to fly to the Philippines and he can be an alpha male again. Anyone White can pull easily in the Philippines [or Vietnam also].

From the article:
"Genco even went so far as to purchase...... two Glock 17 magazines, a 9 mm Glock 17 clip, and a holster clip concealed carry for a Glock, according to prosecutors."

What???
He's gonna Glock Glock Glock 'til the broad daylight.
He's gonna Glock, gonna Glock around the clock tonight.

Messed up guy, but what is the statute for which he was convicted? The article said that in October 2022 he plead guilty to “attempting to commit a hate crime.” Police initially came to his home due to some domestic disturbance and then found the weapons and I guess his journals and dug deeper to his online postings? Maybe I missed his attempt at the crime in my scan of the article?

He planned on killing 3000 people with a Glock 17 and 2 spare magazines?
Someone plays too many video games. No wonder he never gets laid.

Not to worry... he's f***ed now.
Guy was a little ambitious with that number yeah. But if he had dual switchy glocks with nutsack mags, if he walked into a room full of people and unloaded like this, no one would have a shot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B3cIReU3-ZA

Voluntarily celibate? So....ugly?
The spacing on his facial features is off
Just one little thing and life is harder

20240306_02274FC0.png

20240306_48994505.png

There's no such thing as an incel, anyone with couple hundred bucks in their pocket can hire a prostitute.

he looks a little like the creep that shot up the highland park parade.....
i hate to sound superficial but i must be honest and say that i wouldn't give either of those guys a second glance in a bar during my 20's.

‘Genco wrote in a 2019 manifesto that he wanted the “death” of women he had been “deprived” of yet cherished and fantasized about “having.” ‘

This was part of the reason why he wasn’t getting laid. Guy was talking about being “deprived” and “having” women like a knight from the middle ages…

he looks a little like the creep that shot up the highland park parade.....
i hate to sound superficial but i must be honest and say that i wouldn't give either of those guys a second glance in a bar during my 20's.

You might not have, but others would have.

I worked as a doorman/bouncer for a couple of years, and saw time and time again that at closing time people would hook up just so they didn't have to go home alone.

You might not have, but others would have.

I worked as a doorman/bouncer for a couple of years, and saw time and time again that at closing time people would hook up just so they didn't have to go home alone.
you're absolutely right....what's the reason NOBODY apparently gave these guys a second glance?
i guess we know the answer now that they're both in jail.....

What is this, minority report? Attempted hate crime? I don’t see any attempt in that article. Just some crazy rants and Google searches. And for this he is going to jail? That seems like a scary precedent to me.

Back
Top Bottom