Brookline Doctor Busted With Gun & Hooker

Just out of curiosity, why not?

with the vast amount of Physicians out there, I tend to research the people who I seek counsel from. A friend was hacked by a dermatologist a few years back; had to go to a plastic surgeon to fix it. when my annual visit came up with my dermatologist, I mentioned this other doctor and what he had done. He knew the other doc and his reply was : "someone has to be last in the class"

with the vast amount of Physicians out there, I tend to research the people who I seek counsel from. A friend was hacked by a dermatologist a few years back; had to go to a plastic surgeon to fix it. when my annual visit came up with my dermatologist, I mentioned this other doctor and what he had done. He knew the other doc and his reply was : "someone has to be last in the class"

How do you correlate his belief in freedom with an inability to read films?

A practicing doctor that pays virtually no income tax.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see this ending well. Especially where this info is now on an open forum...

Interesting about how he is disciplined for failure to disclose allegations, not convictions. That's what passes for due process these days.

Lu said he has a medical license in about 20 states, but that is a moving target. For example, the Florida board has fined him and asked him to take a course in law, the Montana board wants him to seek psychological counseling and the Alabama board is mulling what to do with him.

but did anyone notice he has decided to follow all laws, etc etc etc in order to keep his licenses.

I guess his principles, constitutional battles, etc etc etc have gone by the wayside now that he lost his license in MA and has been sanctioned in other states.

He got off lucky in NH, by the time he is done it may be the only state he has a license to practice in.

“Doctor of public health”... [rofl]

A friend graduated from Harvard Medical School. She's a good doctor for sure. Very smart.

A few years later she went back and got her Masters of Public Health. At the graduation the dean of the school told her congratulations, you just got the only degree available that will decrease your earnings potential.

:)

Back
Top Bottom