• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brookline Doctor Busted With Gun & Hooker

Guns and hookers... My kinda guy. Rock on, doc.
IMO, the gun is a constitutional right and should be a non event, and the hooker thing is two consenting adults adulting, with some money thrown into the mix. Nothing wrong for paying a woman to leave you the fugg alone when you're done doing business. Seeing how expensive some marriages and subsequent divorces are, I'd consider that a sound investment. Anywho, I'd have a beer with the doc.

Well first, let me clarify a FACT --- I never engaged in any sexual conduct for a fee! What happened was a normal man-woman event that given the opportunity, the media and government have sensationalized for their own pleasure and agenda.

I mean if it was a crime that actually happened, then why didn't they post the girl's picture in the paper with mine!? That should tell you something: She probably wasn't guilty, which means I'm probably not guilty!

That being said, my marriage, divorce and two kids were all consensual too! And was financially the most expensive undertaking of my life!

just goes to show that...

Most hookers are just honest women;
most women are just dishonest hookers.

God bless honest women.
-- Dr. Kang Lu --

OK Doc, what was the basis for the revocation of your LTC

What steps did you take to get it re-instated.

I know of a MSP who got jammed up pretty good ( and IMHO it was unwarranted ) and their LTC was only suspended.

What was the disposition of the charges regarding sex for a fee?

Where did the Glock come from?

Most revocations or suspensions of LTC's require that your guns be turned in... although most people transfer them if they know the bleep is about to hit the fan.

I know some people are thrilled with the Robin Hood aspect of this story, I'm not convinced

The charges against this defendant have been dismissed. The judge allowed a motion to suppress, holding that the police had no valid reason to order him out of the car or to search him.

I would say that perhaps the courts or the DA's are NOT willing to test this at this time. Given the # of defendants who try it (so far a sample set of 1), they're better off just hassling the guy and letting him off without risking someone higher up the food chain actually giving credence to his claims.

The "federal income tax" is a tax on "federal income." It's not the federal tax on income. I haven't paid a dime of federal or state income tax since 2015, and got all my money back for 2016 + Plus Interest! Just think about it: is a "small business owner" a small owner of a business or the owner of a small business? -- Dr. Kang Lu --

My brother runs every red light he sees. He actually speeds up when he sees them. I recommend everyone try it. Because he's YET to be in an accident. Ergo, it must be foolproof.

While I'm intrigued with Dr. Lu, I wonder how much this is a Sovereign Citizen type thing and a huge smack-down is a'comin.

OK Doc, what was the basis for the revocation of your LTC

What steps did you take to get it re-instated.

I know of a MSP who got jammed up pretty good ( and IMHO it was unwarranted ) and their LTC was only suspended.

What was the disposition of the charges regarding sex for a fee?

Where did the Glock come from?

Most revocations or suspensions of LTC's require that your guns be turned in... although most people transfer them if they know the bleep is about to hit the fan.

I know some people are thrilled with the Robin Hood aspect of this story, I'm not convinced

My LTC was revoked in Brookline in 2003, because I had moved from Amherst Mass to Brookline and wanted a renewal. According to the local paper at that time, 75% of applicants were denied, so there was definitely a pattern of infringement here. The grounds for renewal are as unclear to me as to the rest of the world, so we sued them for arbitrary and capricious due process violations. Unfortunately, I was young, had no experience and no money. Plus, I was ordered to Active Duty in the Army across the country in Tacoma Washington. The lawsuit was allowed to lapse because I wasn't around to pursue it.

So for the next 10 years or so I spend in the Army, traveling the World... and picked up the Glock in Missouri, when I was stationed there. I never had any trouble getting a LTC in any state (Washington, Missouri, New Hampshire) I was in, but resolved to study the law to figure out why we need a LTC in the first place, when this is clearly an enumerated right under the Constitution. So when I finally returned to Massachusetts, I decided that I had learned enough of the government's fraud to take a stand. (Go watch my video "I don't need a license to carry! on YouTube, and see if you agree.

Sex for fee charge was DISMISSED -- just like all the other charges.

-- Dr. Kang Lu --

Guns and hookers... My kinda guy. Rock on, doc.
IMO, the gun is a constitutional right and should be a non event, and the hooker thing is two consenting adults adulting, with some money thrown into the mix. Nothing wrong for paying a woman to leave you the fugg alone when you're done doing business. Seeing how expensive some marriages and subsequent divorces are, I'd consider that a sound investment. Anywho, I'd have a beer with the doc.
It's always having a bulb out on your license plate that gets you jammed up. [rofl]

I'm not going to dig too deeply here, at face value .... you may have broken a law but have truly committed no crime and support your efforts! Sadly, I can't afford the time or money to join the fight, that's how they get ya!! So for the time being I have to submit to the ridiculous MA LTC process.

I'm not going to dig too deeply here, at face value .... you may have broken a law but have truly committed no crime and support your efforts! Sadly, I can't afford the time or money to join the fight, that's how they get ya!! So for the time being I have to submit to the ridiculous MA LTC process.

I must beg your pardon --

I was accused of violating a statute -- not breaking a law, those are two very different concepts:

According to the SCOTUS in The Floyd Acceptances, 74 U.S. 666 (1868): "Our statute books are filled with acts authorizing the making of contracts with the government through its various officers and departments..."

Statutues are contracts with the government. Contracts are consensual, and you don't have to consent.

The statute that authorizes your contract (license) with the state is MGL 140 § 131, which: "shall entitle a holder thereof to ... possess and carry ... firearms." To obtain a license to carry, an application must be submitted with a $100 fee, then both the applicant and the police chief must sign the license. Hence, the authorization, application, consideration and acceptance are prima facie elements of a CONTRACT. Therefore, the license to carry firearms is plainly a contract for an entitlement, authorized by a statute, not a limitation upon a constitutional right.

Now please tell me,

what law requires a person to contract with the state for an entitlement,
in order to exercise a right already secured by the Constitution?

-- Dr. Kang Lu --

Please see:
I don't need a "License to Carry!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdR7ct20cY&t=1s

I must beg your pardon --

I was accused of violating a statute -- not breaking a law, those are two very different concepts:

According to the SCOTUS in The Floyd Acceptances, 74 U.S. 666 (1868): "Our statute books are filled with acts authorizing the making of contracts with the government through its various officers and departments..."

Statutues are contracts with the government. Contracts are consensual, and you don't have to consent.

The statute that authorizes your contract (license) with the state is MGL 140 § 131, which: "shall entitle a holder thereof to ... possess and carry ... firearms." To obtain a license to carry, an application must be submitted with a $100 fee, then both the applicant and the police chief must sign the license. Hence, the authorization, application, consideration and acceptance are prima facie elements of a CONTRACT. Therefore, the license to carry firearms is plainly a contract for an entitlement, authorized by a statute, not a limitation upon a constitutional right.

Now please tell me,

what law requires a person to contract with the state for an entitlement,
in order to exercise a right already secured by the Constitution?

-- Dr. Kang Lu --

Please see:
I don't need a "License to Carry!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdR7ct20cY&t=1s

I'm watching and learning...

Yes I am, and I'm here to support my Constitution.

Look guys, I doctor, so I need a license to doctor.
Nurses nurse, accountants account, plumbers plum -- and they all need licenses.

So guess what boys: carriers carry, and you MUST have a license to carry, if you carry!

But what does carry mean?

MGL 41 § 98 authorizes the "powers and duties" of police officers to carry weapons "while on official business,"
MGL 161A § 47 - Bus carriers carry passengers "for hire,"
MGL 90 § 51M (2017 edition) - public and private carriers perform "transportation of persons for hire,"
MGL 90 § 49O (2017 edition) - public air carriers transport "for hire,"
MGL 159 § 12 - common carriers serve in the "carriage of passengers for hire,"
MGL 161 §52 - carriers of mail are companies hired to carry the mail,
and MGL 266 § 38 - carriers generally are those "in the business of transporting ... property for hire."

So "carry" means a "power" or "duty" of the executive branch of government, or commercial "business of transporting ... property for hire."

Again, just like I told the cops, the ADA and the court -- I'm a doctor, I need a license to doctor.

I don't "carry," I merely "bear Arms," and there's no license to "bear Arms!"

Watch I don't need a "license to carry!" on YouTube to see excerpts of my case in the Worcester District Court.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCdR7ct20cY

--Dr. Kang Lu --

17 states agree with the doctors view.

1. $180 for a prostitute. I'm still laughing at that. "It's 200, but I'll give you a 10% discount." LOL

2. The tax video - you lost me at 26USC6011. The fact that you didn't really read 3401 makes me nervous as well. Follow this advice at your own peril. (Hint: 3401(c) INCLUDES does not mean EXCLUSIVE)

1. $180 for a prostitute. I'm still laughing at that. "It's 200, but I'll give you a 10% discount." LOL

2. The tax video - you lost me at 26USC6011. The fact that you didn't really read 3401 makes me nervous as well. Follow this advice at your own peril. (Hint: 3401(c) INCLUDES does not mean EXCLUSIVE)

1. Freedom ain't free! LoL ... But seriously, no fee was ever exchanged for any sexual conduct!

2. That tax video is just the tip of the iceberg: It's a 10 part series called Honest Tax Returns, with all proofs and results.

Take a look...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wPGoC0-frc&t=434s

-- Dr. Kang Lu --

It's going to take some people with very deep pockets, brains and intestinal fortitude to take the state of Mass (and many others) to task and shove this BS back down their throats. Whenever laws are passed to infringe on our rights, it's a "David against Goliath" situation.

Every once in a while that small stone hits the mark but most of us don't have the deep pockets to fight these egregious laws in a court of law or run for State/US Rep/Senator seats to vote to get them changed. Can you imagine if we had a pro 2A entity that had the pockets of say, Soros, or Bezos or Gates to help fight this crap?

Oh, and welcome Dr. to NES!

Last edited:
The fresh air of freedom blows through this thread. Welcome aboard Dr.

+1! Welcome to NES Doctor Lu.
Much respect for 'Not taking any shit'... from anyone.
Many here speak it and type it, but you Sir 'JUST DO IT'...
I look forward to many more posts from you!
~Enbloc
iu

+1! Welcome to NES Doctor Lu.
Much respect for 'Not taking any shit'... from anyone.
Many here speak it and type it, but you Sir 'JUST DO IT'...
I look forward to many more posts from you!
~Enbloc

Dr. Lu has much to say about many constitutional issued.

See his videos at No Duty To Submit

Back
Top Bottom