Are you on the list????

Even with the latest news from these two gun makers, there are a lot of guns still in Ca

I think these guys concur.

ms-13.jpg

Operation Urban Warrior. US Marines, police and foreign special forces practice rounding up American citizens and process them through internment camps in the city of Oakland, California.

The actors playing the citizens were told to yell out "We want food!", "We're American citizens!, "We have rights!" "Let me see my children!" "Don't take our guns!".....Reply: "We will not tolerate civil disobedience."

[video=youtube_share;WVS5WFL6r0Y]http://youtu.be/WVS5WFL6r0Y[/video]

Technically, you would need a wood or charcoal based heat source for a proper bbq. I think you plan on baking. Don't worry. Baking won't ruin your internet street cred.

So he disables the MRAP, then turns the interior into a large steel smoker. Close enough too BBQ for me.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

No, I don't think they would do it, and I really think that the first step would have to be disarming the masses.
Ahh, on the latter we agree.
On the former, the Germans never thought that they'd do such a thing and the Jews never thought that they, as loyal German citizens, would be the victims of that thing.

Not all of us have dogs... But if they roll up with 10-20 people at each of our places, it will be more of a fight. Unless we get word that it's happening and band together. I don't think they could handle even a few of us at a time. Especially if we go all tacticool banana on them...

I think a lot of us would be ok with those odds, minus the armored vehicles. 10-20 on my turf? Good luck, it's gonna be a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Operation Urban Warrior. US Marines, police and foreign special forces practice rounding up American citizens and process them through internment camps in the city of Oakland, California.

The actors playing the citizens were told to yell out "We want food!", "We're American citizens!, "We have rights!" "Let me see my children!" "Don't take our guns!".....Reply: "We will not tolerate civil disobedience."

[video=youtube_share;WVS5WFL6r0Y]http://youtu.be/WVS5WFL6r0Y[/video]

Unpossible. Our resident NES statists have assured us that this "can't happen here," and that this is the only way to get proficient in our ability to win the hearts and minds of the various foreign lands we want to occupy.

Last edited:
if they started detaining, what % of this list would go proactive and start shooting all the lib politicians and judges?

they're on the list too for a different reason, just ignorant of it...

Lets see, 8M x 10 weapons each = 80M x 2000 rounds per (cuz we know we're stacked) = 160B rounds, hmmm that'll do

In a concerted effort yes

Research Mount Weather. It is talked about in 'Behold A Pale Horse' Published in 1991

Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights, charged that Mount Weather held
dossiers on at least 100,000 Americans. He later alleged that the Mount
Weather computers, described as “the best in the world,” can obtain mil-
lions of pieces of additional information on the personal lives of American
citizens simply by tapping the data stored at any of the other 96 Federal
Relocation Centers.
I know from my stint with the Office of Naval Intelligence that these
dossiers consist of information collected about American patriots, men and
women who are most likely to resist the destruction of our Constitution
and the formation of the totalitarian police state under the New World
Order. The patriot data bank is constantly updated so that when the
appointed hour arrives all patriots can be rounded up with little if any
effort. The plan calls for this to be accomplished in the dead of night on a
national holiday. The most likely holiday is Thanksgiving, when everyone,
no matter the religion, race, or creed, will be at home. The targets will be
ripe for the picking after a heavy meal, maybe some alcoholic beverages,
and during a deep sleep. There is a traitor in the patriot movement who
provides the Secret Government with accurate names and addresses of
patriots who will fight to protect and defend the Constitution.
MY RECOMMENDATION IS THAT NO PATRIOT SHOULD EVER
BE AT HOME OR AT THE HOME OF ANY FAMILY MEMBER ON ANY
HOUDAY EVER AGAIN UNTIL THE TRAITORS HAVE BEEN HUNG
AND THE CONSTITUTION RESTORED AS THE SUPREME LAW OF
THE LAND.

Research Mount Weather. It is talked about in 'Behold A Pale Horse' Published in 1991

Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights, charged that Mount Weather held
dossiers on at least 100,000 Americans. He later alleged that the Mount
Weather computers, described as “the best in the world,” can obtain mil-
lions of pieces of additional information on the personal lives of American
citizens simply by tapping the data stored at any of the other 96 Federal
Relocation Centers.
I know from my stint with the Office of Naval Intelligence that these
dossiers consist of information collected about American patriots, men and
women who are most likely to resist the destruction of our Constitution
and the formation of the totalitarian police state under the New World
Order. The patriot data bank is constantly updated so that when the
appointed hour arrives all patriots can be rounded up with little if any
effort. The plan calls for this to be accomplished in the dead of night on a
national holiday. The most likely holiday is Thanksgiving, when everyone,
no matter the religion, race, or creed, will be at home. The targets will be
ripe for the picking after a heavy meal, maybe some alcoholic beverages,
and during a deep sleep. There is a traitor in the patriot movement who
provides the Secret Government with accurate names and addresses of
patriots who will fight to protect and defend the Constitution.
MY RECOMMENDATION IS THAT NO PATRIOT SHOULD EVER
BE AT HOME OR AT THE HOME OF ANY FAMILY MEMBER ON ANY
HOUDAY EVER AGAIN UNTIL THE TRAITORS HAVE BEEN HUNG
AND THE CONSTITUTION RESTORED AS THE SUPREME LAW OF
THE LAND.

Or change the name of Thanksgiving to "Bring your guns to your mama's house for Turkey day!"

I think a lot of us would be ok with those odds, minus the armored vehicles. 10-20 on my turf? Good luck, it's gonna be a fight.

Without trying to be a jerk, would you mind me asking what your back ground is that makes you feel so confident against a force of 20 armed men with body armor, night vision, flash bang grenades and real assault rifles?

Fabrication of criminal activity is the strategy for disarmament. It's happening as we speak, on the graves of dead children, in the states we are familiar with. Gun control is the single most freedom-undermining activity of Government.

Thinking about this for a moment I would go with the assumed slow disarmament tactics to be the common play the government will use way before the forceful disarmament

Basically using properganda to deter as many as they can from wanting firearms, and slowly but surly picking off the legal gun owners with more laws making more and more prohibited people

Then go after as many as they can singurly before they would ever go after everyone on a hole,

Something on the lines of the frog in boiling water scenario

Thinking about this for a moment I would go with the assumed slow disarmament tactics to be the common play the government will use way before the forceful disarmament

Basically using properganda to deter as many as they can from wanting firearms, and slowly but surly picking off the legal gun owners with more laws making more and more prohibited people

Then go after as many as they can singurly before they would ever go after everyone on a hole,

Something on the lines of the frog in boiling water scenario

TPTB would seem to be running out of time to let that plan completely run its course. Besides, the prevailing sentiment among the gun owning community (and those sympathetic to it) has hardened considerably in the last few years. I think it's more likely that they'll take some event of some kind (war, natural disaster, civil unrest, etc) and try to capitalize on it.

I have often wondered to myself when these types of discussions come up how many in our military would disobey orders and not turn on the people, country and constitution they have sworn to defend?

I love how we can just suspend rights fur national security. I'm sure that's what they had in mind in 1776.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have often wondered to myself when these types of discussions come up how many in our military would disobey orders and not turn on the people, country and constitution they have sworn to defend?

the LA NG participated in firearm confiscation after Katrina. They said they didnt like it, but still did it

When I play, I play to win...

Remember boys and girls, there are no points for second place.

A big part of what makes domestic spying problems so dangerous is the fact that they stifle free speech and make law abiding people afraid to speak openly about things. If we're ever truly at the point where we can expect the .gov to come after us for what we say then it's probably time to start making the tough decisions.

Back
Top Bottom