Are you on the list????

So the 600,000 cops and 1.5 or 2 million military are going to attempt to apprehend and detain 8 million of the heaviest armed civilians at the beginning of hostilities?

K. Methinks they'd be waaaaay behind the 8 ball at that point.

So the 600,000 cops and 1.5 or 2 million military are going to attempt to apprehend and detain 8 million of the heaviest armed civilians at the beginning of hostilities?

But MRAPS!

exactly what makes it a ridiculous notion

The rights of Americans have been suspended more times than I can count, from WWII detention camps to hurricane Katrina.

The is no problem detaining that many people. Every town will have it's own detention center. All you have to do is fence in the local high school athletic field and ship some tent. Instant concentration camp.

Actually goes as far back as President Lincoln and the Civil War...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...1bb-24PitjjpH1PGw&sig2=Xq0RvVHA2MmpJ1-lk4T1kQ

Can I use the Freedom of Information Act to ask whether I'm on the list?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

Just a bit of History.
We know in a historical context that Japan was considering an invasion on the land mass of the United States of America, but they were afraid to, and the reason they were afraid to [is] because they knew that every American is armed. And although they were not afraid of our armies, they were afraid of our citizens. - See more at: http://hnn.us/article/150227#sthash.fcKhElH8.dpuf

Can I use the Freedom of Information Act to ask whether I'm on the list?

Well, I think they would make a case that it's in the interest of National Security to not let the list see the light of day, so chances are that FoIA wouldn't do you any good.

Just a bit of History.
We know in a historical context that Japan was considering an invasion on the land mass of the United States of America, but they were afraid to, and the reason they were afraid to [is] because they knew that every American is armed. And although they were not afraid of our armies, they were afraid of our citizens. - See more at: http://hnn.us/article/150227#sthash.fcKhElH8.dpuf

Pretty sure that's not real history.

Well, I think they would make a case that it's in the interest of National Security to not let the list see the light of day, so chances are that FoIA wouldn't do you any good.

I figured that, but in all seriousness, my 4th Amendment Rights are violated NOW if the gov't is planning to violate them in the FUTURE when they claim they will have the authority.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

I'll make bbqued jbts in their mrap

Technically, you would need a wood or charcoal based heat source for a proper bbq. I think you plan on baking. Don't worry. Baking won't ruin your internet street cred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, you would need a wood or charcoal based heat source for a proper bbq. I think you plan on baking. Don't worry. Baking won't ruin your internet street cred.
i guess i should have said on their mrap as they get out and the surefire gellied gasoline sticks to them.

Lord, make me fast and accurate let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes, and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let NOT my last thought be, if I only had a gun, and lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass…

Back
Top Bottom