• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are you on the list????

Rockrivr1

NES Member
If this list exists EVERYONE on NES is on it........

Govt. “Threat List” Names 8 Million Americans Who Will Be Detained When Martial Law Is Imposed

The government has been compiling a list of names since the 1980′s called “Main Core“. It contains the names of people who it considers to be ‘threats’ and would be the victims of having their constitutional rights ‘suspended’ in the event of an emergency or if martial law is declared. They would be the first to be tracked, detained, questioned, and basically targeted for detention due to being labeled a threat of some sort.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/01/30939-watch-main-core-government-threat-list-exposed/

First, Im not aware of where in the Constitution of the United States where it allows for a suspension of my rights. and second, where will they keep 8 million of us?

220px-EscapefromNYposter.jpg

Didn't read. Looks subversive. Not for my eyes.

But if I had read it, why wouldn't they go after the sheep first? Also, they've determined 8 million would be "threats". That seems wicked low.
Regardless, I'm welcoming of any change that my govt feels is worthy.

First, Im not aware of where in the Constitution of the United States where it allows for a suspension of my rights. and second, where will they keep 8 million of us?

The rights of Americans have been suspended more times than I can count, from WWII detention camps to hurricane Katrina.

The is no problem detaining that many people. Every town will have it's own detention center. All you have to do is fence in the local high school athletic field and ship some tent. Instant concentration camp.

All you have to do is fence in the local high school athletic field and ship some tent. Instant concentration camp.

...and you just happen to own a fencing company?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Operation tannenbaum part two,

Maybe Hitler should have thought about a conversation the German Emperor had with a Swiss commander: the Kaiser was visiting, and watched the Swiss military on their summer maneuvers. He asked the Swiss commander. "how big a force do you command?" The Swiss general confidently replied, “I can mobilize one million men in twenty-four hours.”The German asked, “What would happen if I marched five million men in here tomorrow?”

we will all take 5 shots and go home.

Last edited:
The rights of Americans have been suspended more times than I can count, from WWII detention camps to hurricane Katrina.

The is no problem detaining that many people. Every town will have it's own detention center. All you have to do is fence in the local high school athletic field and ship some tent. Instant concentration camp.

Running Man blow up collars!!!!!

Have there been any unusual orders recently?

If I am not on there at least from recent credit card purchases, there's some real serious whoop ass out there.

welp.. Im definitely on the list if they look at my credit cards.

I'll be waiting.. [mg]

if they started detaining, what % of this list would go proactive and start shooting all the lib politicians and judges?

Back
Top Bottom