Are you on the list????

True, but they could probably still shoot your dog though.

Not all of us have dogs... But if they roll up with 10-20 people at each of our places, it will be more of a fight. Unless we get word that it's happening and band together. I don't think they could handle even a few of us at a time. Especially if we go all tacticool banana on them...

Where would they put us??

Have you ever seen the Wal-Mart complex in Lunenburg? That could be made into a camp in about 10 minutes. Right now there's only one way in and one way out with a 70ft wall spanning the rear of the complex. A little fence in the front, a guard shack with a swing gate and you're done! It looks tailor made to be a camp from the original design.

Every time I go in there I get the creeps!

many cops
such tinfoil
so NDAA
much detention
wow

tumblr_mp8yombRr11sxsjgho1_500.jpg

Amateurs all of you....ill just carry around a gun free sign, when they come for me with their guns, ill point at the sign, and they will be forced to walk away..... BAM come at me BRO!!!!

...Any society that has devolved from civilization to the extent that they perform a full blown armed raid on a hippie farm because they dare to sell raw milk is in the process of going full retard.

Just as the .gov would be way behind the eight ball to wait until hostilities have begun to begin rounding up the most dangerous of the liberty minded,

the liberty minded would be way behind the eight ball if they wait until someone is banging at their door to initiate those hostilities.

ME: Ask me what the most important thing is about being a comedian?

.GOV: OKay, what's the most im

ME: Timing.

This list is useless as any piecemeal effort on the part of the government would set the rest into action and the end result would be a massive domestic insurgency or civil war. Any coordinated move by the government to round up a significant portion of the "8 million" in short order would require massive mobilization and coordination on a national level as well as media blackouts of the operations in progress. Taking the internet and cellular networks down would also be necessary as texts and tweets spread quickly.

The problem is I don't think the government could successfully pull this type of operation off as some of the initial arrests would devolve in violence and bog large numbers of security forces down, allowing time for word to spread (by HAM radio for instance) and others to prepare, end result is same as above... at best a low-level insurgency and at worst an all-out civil war.

As far as MRAP's go... I suggest the classic Molotov Cocktail as one field expedient method of neutralizing the tactical impact of armored vehicles. You don't have to disable or destroy the vehicle, just prevent or impair troops inside from deploying tactically. Yes, the JBT's can use it as mobile cover, but that mobility is easily denied by the use of roadblocks. An MRAP won't go through a pile of disabled vehicles.

They do not have the means to detain 8 million armed citizens.

Why not? The Germans detained a lot more than that with a lot fewer resources than our gov has now.

But I doubt the issue is really if they could and more if they would. The world has changed a lot in the last 80 years. Instant communications would eliminate the secrecy that the Germans enjoyed. You would be hard pressed to convince that many people in uniform to carry out mass arrests and detentions.

Why not? The Germans detained a lot more than that with a lot fewer resources than our gov has now.

But I doubt the issue is really if they could and more if they would. The world has changed a lot in the last 80 years. Instant communications would eliminate the secrecy that the Germans enjoyed. You would be hard pressed to convince that many people in uniform to carry out mass arrests and detentions.

Not to mention they're targeting people who are still armed.

IMO, IF they try this, they better have a LOT of body bags ready. More for those trying to haul people away.

The impact of mass detention and eventual execution of Jews in Germany is Israel... a state massively prepared for and willing to engage in conflict. Others have also learned history's lessons... and won't go quietly.

The impact of mass detention and eventual execution of Jews in Germany is Israel... a state massively prepared for and willing to engage in conflict. Others have also learned history's lessons... and won't go quietly.

I really don't think it would ever come to that. You would be hard pressed to convince me that you would get that many senior commanders to follow and execute an unlawful order with out some seriously extenuating circumstances

I really don't think it would ever come to that. You would be hard pressed to convince me that you would get that many senior commanders to follow and execute an unlawful order with out some seriously extenuating circumstances

I tend to agree, though history also shows us examples of cowardice in the face of unlawful orders. US soldiers rounding up Japanese American citizens at the onset of WWII. The state sanctioned torture by the CIA of suspected terrorists. Heck, look at the NSA domestic spying programs. How can anyone in that organization think that those programs were constitutional? My guess is their thinking was as follows: these programs are Top Secret and will never be reviewed by the Supreme Court, have been approved by senior government officials and are reviewed by FISA court judges and Congress.

Here's something to ponder: if hostilities begin between Japan and China and the US supports Japan in the ensuing war, will the US round up all US citizens of Chinese descent ala WWII Japanese Americans? Will that be a lawful order and will the JBT's of Homeland Security execute those orders in the name of "national security", even though they clearly violate the constitutional rights of Chinese Americans? How would you react if your significant other or spouse or child were detained in such a way?

How would you react if your significant other or spouse or child were detained in such a way?

It really depends on if they'd be returned to me after they received culinary/domestic service reeducation in the camps

They better make sure they check me for boobie traps.

*JBT searches me*
"Is there anything sharp or pointy in your pockets that might poke me?"
"no"
*JBT sticks hand in my pocket and a mouse trap snaps closed on his hand*

They better make sure they check me for boobie traps.

*JBT searches me*
"Is there anything sharp or pointy in your pockets that might poke me?"
"no"
*JBT sticks hand in my pocket and a mouse trap snaps closed on his hand*

Why not put a contact tazer in your pocket instead?? [rofl2]

The Germans detained defenseless Jews not 8 million armed citizens.

The Germans detained defenseless Jews not 8 million armed citizens.

Why were they "defenseless"? Because German law at the time prevented the ownership of firearms by Jews... the 1938 Weapons Act prohibited the ownership, dealing or manufacture of weapons and ammunition by Jews.

Last edited:

I fear you underestimate the need of the full time military to eat and sleep. They have no other job, and when the law/executive order is passed that in the name of national security no former military person may be hired without official work papers....

Well then, just turn in your guns now, they're not needed for their 2A purpose. WTF? The resisters will be fired or fired at (executed) and replaced.

Last edited:
Sorry man... I was being a smart ass. No, I don't think they would do it, and I really think that the first step would have to be disarming the masses.

Given Ruger and S&W's latest moves, I guess you can check CA off the list of state's you need to "disarm". What's next on the JBT to-do list?

Back
Top Bottom