• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are you on the list????

Without trying to be a jerk, would you mind me asking what your back ground is that makes you feel so confident against a force of 20 armed men with body armor, night vision, flash bang grenades and real assault rifles?

I was mostly just pissy yesterday and feeling optimistic.

Realistically, I didn't say I would prevail, but it would be a fight. Given a few minutes warning, I would be mobile on my home terrain, as good an advantage as I could hope for.

I wouldn't have a chance in hell if I tried to hole up in my house, but my location and terrain can be used to my advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a list for old fat people with funny accents, bad eyes and worse knees? If so, you'll find me on that one for sure.

Actually if the SHTF, I want to ride it out with you. I figure you can hit your target, are not afraid of a little pain, and if it comes to it, I think I can out run you. [grin]

This would be me... seeing if I'm on the list.

My name is Black. His name is Tan. Can't believe you just made that assumption.

Last edited by a moderator:
FEMA Camps=[tinfoil] The Feds don't need pre-existing camps. There is enough public land that could easily be turned into camps with some tents and barbed wire. Plenty of closed military facilities too.

After New Orleans, how can anybody take FEMA seriously? I am always amazed because people are always complaining how inefficient and stupid the .gov is and yet turn right around and believe that the same .gov has an elaborate plan which they will execute with ruthless efficiency. "Yore doin' a helluva job Brownie" [rofl]

Last edited:
FEMA Camps=[tinfoil] The Feds don't need pre-existing camps. There is enough public land that could easily be turned into camps with some tents and barbed wire. Plenty of closed military facilities too.

After New Orleans, how can anybody take FEMA seriously? I am always amazed because people are always complaining how inefficient and stupid the .gov is and yet turn right around and believe that the same .gov has an elaborate plan which they will execute with ruthless efficiency. "Yore doin' a helluva job Brownie" [rofl]
please board this train, we are relocating you to a safer area, your belongings and gun will follow you in the next train. have a nice life, i mean day. [laugh]

Do you work at that FEMA death camp? [laugh] How come she didn't mention the shooting range in the SE corner :(

I don't work at the camp, no, more like just outside it and around it. The camp is one of the state prisons for Arizona Department of Corrections. The killing field with the guillotine is actually an open air sludge pit for agricultural runoff and waste. I've been in there plenty of times. It's a popular place for illegals to hide once they jump the fence.

Ten to one all the same people who think that 9/11 was an inside job want the government running their healthcare.

Noe that it's surfaced that the NSA has been using Angry Birds as a Trojan Horse to mine info, I know I'm on at least a few lists.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

Noe that it's surfaced that the NSA has been using Angry Birds as a Trojan Horse to mine info, I know I'm on at least a few lists.

All grammatical, spelling, and informational errors are solely the fault of Tapatalk and Autocorrect. Pay no attention to the fat fingers mashing on the keyboard behind the curtain.

I get that this is a joke, I just want to add on for anyone not in the loop. The NSA monitors the application and add call backs from your mobile device, as these travel over monitored data lines. So all those warnings that pop up when you install an app, saying what you're allowing it to access on your device, when it sends that data back home it is also being grabbed by the NSA.

i just bought a couple "improvised munitions" books off amazon. My name just moved up a few spots........

You guys think this is a joke but my dad was questioned by the FIB that's how I know im on the list. All checked out and they said sorry for bothering him and appreciate d his cooperation.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Got any more details?

Wow, that's crazy. So not only did somebody at the restaurant report him, but they also called the feds when he came back in?

They feds were already there when he got there..... it was not an employee or owner as we know the owners well. My dad thinks there was a fed there eating and happened to overhear his convoy and then proceed to be a douche

That makes more sense I guess. He must have either gotten your info from the owner or taken a license plate or something.

We clearly have too many feds out there if this is what they're doing with their time.

Ya I thought it was crazy when my dad told me that. But I guess that's why I got a LTC-A unrestricted so easy because they had already looked into me rofl.

You guys think this is a joke but my dad was questioned by the FIB that's how I know im on the list. All checked out and they said sorry for bothering him and appreciate d his cooperation.
...as they planted their listening devices :D :D :D[tinfoil]

They feds were already there when he got there..... it was not an employee or owner as we know the owners well. My dad thinks there was a fed there eating and happened to overhear his convoy and then proceed to be a douche
See something, say something!
We've become all that we used to laugh about the Russians
It won't be long now before the Iron Fist crushes us all.
PWP5419_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom