Are you on the list????

So the 600,000 cops and 1.5 or 2 million military are going to attempt to apprehend and detain 8 million of the heaviest armed civilians at the beginning of hostilities?

K. Methinks they'd be waaaaay behind the 8 ball at that point.

The reason it could be possible is because they really only have to catch one person 8 million times. That's doable.
No organization among most the 8MM

So...as a Marine...wouldn't I be a collector, AND collected?

i will just collect myself, and all of my guns and ammo...and I will go peacefully into the sunset...where I'll be waiting in a ghillie suit...and waiting.
Now I'm going to HAVE to make a ghillie suit... To think, some jackhole questioned why we wanted/needed one...

WOLVERINES !!!!!!
BooYAH!!!

Just hope we have time to finish our AR10's... [rofl2]

If they started rounding up people - I'd probably just surrender my stuff to them - I'd rather be safe than sorry.
You would still be rounded up in wave-2. You would be guilty of drinking more than the 24-oz allocated daily ration of water.

Don't drone me bro.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

I used to be on the list. But that was some time ago, the government and the country that put me on the list are no longer around. So if another government is going to put me on the list too... hmmm...

But MRAPS!

Team RAD-DIC assemble!!!!
NESMOBILE_zpsb8d78244.png

Does anyone know where the power or authority comes from to declare martial law?

The will of a tyrant, the compliance of his henchmen, and the submission of the populace are the requisites. Which is why when the populace is armed, they get to choose whether to submit.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

Lord, make me fast and accurate let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes, and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let NOT my last thought be, if I only had a gun, and lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass…

My favorite prayer!

During the Revolutionary War the British had a list of people (leaders) to hang that were taking part in the rebellion in the colonies. They offered a truce with the rebels to rejoin the Kingdom and all would be good, except for John Adams that MoFo pissed the British of so bad they wanted to hang him no matter what, haha. It turned out ok for him.

Back
Top Bottom