_First_ Purchase for 2006

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets: who will be the first person on NES to purchase a firearm in 2006?

We have several divisions:

--Semi-auto

--Revolver

--Rifle

--Shotgun

--Blackpowder

Who will be the first? Virtual prizes to be awarded to all winners.

Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets: who will be the first person on NES to purchase a firearm in 2006?

--Semi-auto

--Revolver

--Rifle

--Shotgun

--Blackpowder

--Semi-auto

--Revolver

--Rifle

--Shotgun

--Blackpowder

I wish I could say me but I've got credit card bills to pay off first and my father's birthday is this month so new purchases will likely not happen for me until close to spring.

I wish I could say me but I've got credit card bills to pay off first and my father's birthday is this month so new purchases will likely not happen for me until close to spring.

Well, in the semi-auto division, I'm gonna go look at a Sig Pro 2340..haven't really decided yet whether it's gonna be a 2340 or a P239.

Decisions,decisions... [wink]

Well, in the semi-auto division, I'm gonna go look at a Sig Pro 2340..haven't really decided yet whether it's gonna be a 2340 or a P239.

I win.

I just ordered a Ruger 10/22 and a Henry mini single shot rifle yesterday.

I win.

I win.

Cross-X said:
By the way, this thread is sponsored by your local gun shops and private sellers. [roll]

Are you acting as their legal representative???

Inquiring minds want to know.

Heck, nosey minds want to know.

Cross-X said:
By the way, this thread is sponsored by your local gun shops and private sellers. [roll]

Cross-X said:

Back
Top Bottom