• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

_First_ Purchase for 2006

Does this count, it followed my home today
3397my_vaquero.gif

Well since there is just a broad rifle group and not just a semi auto rifle group, I guess I take that one. Just picked up a Yugoslavian SKS M59/66. It has the folding blade bayonet and the grenade launcher on muzzle. Pretty sweet. First old gun I have bought, can't wait to shoot it.

Well since there is just a broad rifle group and not just a semi auto rifle group, I guess I take that one. Just picked up a Yugoslavian SKS M59/66. It has the folding blade bayonet and the grenade launcher on muzzle. Pretty sweet. First old gun I have bought, can't wait to shoot it.

03roushs1 said:
Well since there is just a broad rifle group and not just a semi auto rifle group, I guess I take that one. Just picked up a Yugoslavian SKS M59/66. It has the folding blade bayonet and the grenade launcher on muzzle. Pretty sweet. First old gun I have bought, can't wait to shoot
it.
Congratulations of your first "old" gun purchase! I'm sure you'll have fun with it.

03roushs1 said:
Well since there is just a broad rifle group and not just a semi auto rifle group, I guess I take that one. Just picked up a Yugoslavian SKS M59/66. It has the folding blade bayonet and the grenade launcher on muzzle. Pretty sweet. First old gun I have bought, can't wait to shoot
it.
Congratulations of your first "old" gun purchase! I'm sure you'll have fun with it.

03roushs1 said:
it.

Yeah I guess I could have used a better term than "old". But it got the point across. I think this may be a new hobby for me. Gonna get a C&R and start collecting.

Yeah I guess I could have used a better term than "old". But it got the point across. I think this may be a new hobby for me. Gonna get a C&R and start collecting.

Well I started to go shooting yesterday, got sidetracked, decided I needed a new companion piece for my Beretta carbine....ended up "just by chance" at a gunshop out in Ware. There was a nice Auto-Ordnance 1911A1 GI model there. The man said: "make me an offer" ....I thought I gave him a low price, plus I said I was using a credit card, he said, "No problem"...now I have this really neat 1911A1, which I am just itching to shoot. It reminds me so much of the Remington Rand I was issued in the 2nd Infantry Division back in '91.

A small problem: said purchase has remained undected by my spouse who cheerfully got me the Beretta Carbine....can one ever have too many guns ? I say no, but she says yes.

It's not like I didn't already have a .45 [wink]

I'll be lying low these next few days :?

Mark

Well I started to go shooting yesterday, got sidetracked, decided I needed a new companion piece for my Beretta carbine....ended up "just by chance" at a gunshop out in Ware. There was a nice Auto-Ordnance 1911A1 GI model there. The man said: "make me an offer" ....I thought I gave him a low price, plus I said I was using a credit card, he said, "No problem"...now I have this really neat 1911A1, which I am just itching to shoot. It reminds me so much of the Remington Rand I was issued in the 2nd Infantry Division back in '91.

A small problem: said purchase has remained undected by my spouse who cheerfully got me the Beretta Carbine....can one ever have too many guns ? I say no, but she says yes.

Mark

Mark

Back
Top Bottom