Yeager Fallout begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what will happen when they come to take his guns. BTW I think that is crap.

That's what you get when you talk too much. Someone, somewhere, might just take you for serious.

It's pretty ridiculous, but then I guess since they are so easily trashing the 2A, what's the big deal if they also nail the 1st amendment while they are at it.[rolleyes] Even though part of me admired him having the balls to say on viral video what most of us probably feel inside, it did come off as a bit crazy. I also couldn't help but think that the media outlets would be all over that video to paint the rest of us law abiding gun owners in a negative light.

Someone beat me to it!!

I think suspending his license is a joke, i hope that made everyone feel better inside. He still has his weapons right??
The stupidity of these people just kills me.

And I'm not saying they should take his weapons (before i'm attacked), i'm just sayin what good is revoking a piece of paper if they think he's a threat to the public???

Or will they come take them??

Good job .gov retards. This is going to prevent him from doing what again? NOTHING.

Still hilarious. I don't agree either, but I would be lying if I said it didn't make me laugh.

You of course have the 1st amendment right to post all your shit online... but it doesn't mean its tactically sound... or smart for that matter...

just saying.

It sounds like:

GENERAL WASHINGTON TO GENERAL GAGE.

Head-Quarters, Cambridge, August 11, 1775.

SIR: I understand that the officers engaged in the cause of liberty and their Country, who, by the fortune of war, have fallen into your hands, have been thrown indiscriminately into a common jail appropriated for felons; that no consideration has been had for those of the most respectable rank, when languishing with wounds and sickness; and that some of them have been even amputated in this unworthy situation. Let your opinion, Sir, of the principle which actuates them be what it may, they suppose they act from the noblest of all principles — a love of freedom and their Country. But political opinions, I conceive, are foreign to this point. The obligations arising from the rights of humanity and claims of rank, are universally binding

Page v3:246

and extensive, except in case of retaliation. These, I should have hoped, would have dictated a more tender treatment of those individuals whom chance or war had put in y our power; nor can I forbear suggesting its fatal tendency to widen that unhappy breach, which you and those Ministers under whom you act have repeatedly declared you wished to see forever closed.

My duty now makes it necessary to apprise you that, for the future, I shall regulate my conduct towards those gentlemen who are or may be in our possession, exactly by the rule you shall observe towards those of ours now in your custody. If severity and hardship mark the line of your conduct, painful as it may be to me, your prisoners will feel its effects. But if kindness and humanity are shown to urs, I shall with pleasure consider those in our hands only as unfortunate, and they shall recieve from me that treatment to which the unfortunate are ever entitled.

I beg to be favoured with an answer as soon as possible, and am, Sir, your very humble servant,

GEORGE WASHINGTON.

His Excellency General Gage.

and:
First Shots of War - American Memory Timeline- Classroom Presentation | Teacher Resources - Library of Congress

Gage received orders to arrest Sam Adams and John Hancock, rumored to be near Lexington. When Gage heard that the colonists had stockpiled guns and powder in Concord, he decided to act. On the night of April 18, 1775, he dispatched nearly 1,000 troops from Boston. He hoped to catch the colonists by surprise and thus to avoid bloodshed. But all British activities were carefully watched by the patriots, and William Dawes and Paul Revere rode out to warn people in the countryside that the British were coming.

Even so, many representatives disagreed among themselves about the purpose of the fighting.
(sound familiar?)

Rebels and Redcoats: The American Revolution Through the Eyes of Those Who ...

Politicians won't be scared until the local state ones start disappearing at night and show up in the morning standing at Dunkin Donuts all tarred and feathered. Would say the town green. but no one goes there anymore.

never_go_full_retard1.jpg

Officials with the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security were explicit in stating that the Yeager was not a Department of Safety and Homeland Security certified instructor, nor is his school department certified.

Number of people surprised = 0.

You of course have the 1st amendment right to post all your shit online... but it doesn't mean its tactically sound... or smart for that matter...

just saying.

As I said in the other Yeager thread , if nothing was done and this guy started his holy war the public reaction would be UNREAL. Here was a guy , who many would consider crazy (or at least in a manic phase) shouting that he was going to start killing people, and then if he did, then what. What if it was a nebbish little pasty High School kid who posted a video about how he was pushed too far and kids were going to die because mommy loved them more? What position does that put the police, school, parents in? At what point do we take them seriously? It's a very fine line with potentially deadly consequences

Last edited:
What does that permit provide for in TN? Is it just for carry/concealed carry, or purchase/ownership?
Mike

No. The permit is for starting killing people. Without the permit, no one can start killing people. Public safety has been restored.

If he had only been certified it would have been much less of a problem. Citizen we will let you when we expect you to be out of compliance.

I heard that the only guns he is now allowed to own are those all black ones with that bright red thingy on the end of the barrel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom