• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey administration begins training police in how to inspect gun dealers amid concern laws aren’t being enforced

The really anti towns are not the ones with FFLs for the most part.

Not necessarily true. There are a lot of towns in mass that don't appear to be anti-gun but you can bet your ass the voters definitely are. Look what happened in Littleton.

The punishment is the process.

I strongly suspect most PDs will be disinterested in this "inspection" business unless they're going to get paid for it or townie moonbats are pushing hard for it.

Why would local cops want to bite the hand that feeds them? Where else are they going to get their new AR 15's, AK 47's, and Glocks at reduced prices? If they give the shop an unlawful difficult time, then they shouldn't be surprised when nobody will conduct personal sales with them. Just like any industry, word spreads quickly and hopefully that department and its corrupt members will be blackballed for life!
They will get the training. I'm not sure if they will get OT pay, but they probably will. Most will do nothing with the training. Most do not have the manpower or OT budgets to take cops off the streets. Then they will wait two years from now and take the refresher training that the state will offer and again get paid, and every two years afterwards.
It amazes me how so called educated politicians, with so called "common sense", can be so dumb and not think things through!

Remember when I said that Maura would be much worse than Baker and a bunch you said, basically, “there’s no difference and STFU RINO”? Well, I told you so.

Do you remember 2016? Is this really any worse than the shit she has already done being AG under Faker? she basically self-declared entire categories of guns as "illegal" "because she said so". Faker did zero to stop her or even force a review of the issue.

This is actually, in relative terms, at least so far, weaksauce compared to her previous antics. It's basically just more virtue signaling until the rubber meets the road. I strongly suspect nothing will happen of much substance unless Maura goes to the legislature and cajoles them into passing a gun control package. That would be "ActuallyDangerous(tm)" and not just
mere virtue signaling.

Does she have any evidence, any evidence at all that this is happening?

Because this looks like nothing more than a fishing Expedition looking to make life exceptionally difficult on Massachusetts gun shops. And if a few of them get jammed up because they didn't an eye on a form, so be it.

Do you remember 2016? Is this really any worse than the shit she has already done being AG under Faker? she basically self-declared entire categories of guns as "illegal" "because she said so". Faker did zero to stop her or even force a review of the issue.

This is actually, in relative terms, at least so far, weaksauce compared to her previous antics. It's basically just more virtue signaling until the rubber meets the road. I strongly suspect nothing will happen of much substance unless Maura goes to the legislature and cajoles them into passing a gun control package. That would be "ActuallyDangerous(tm)" and not just
mere virtue signaling.
She’s just getting started.

If i was an anti I wouldn't be impressed. She's probably doing the weak flex because Bruen will eventually donkey punch these people and She's smart enough to rather see Hochul's face attached to the failure than hers.
I think she'll impress the antis enough, but I agree completely that this will be a weak flex for the reasons you mentioned. This won't amount to much with the current laws in place.

Not necessarily true. There are a lot of towns in mass that don't appear to be anti-gun but you can bet your ass the voters definitely are. Look what happened in Littleton.

I strongly suspect most PDs will be disinterested in this "inspection" business unless they're going to get paid for it or townie moonbats are pushing hard for it.

True the residents probably are not pro 2A since this is MA but I doubt the cops want to get into this area and is so in the weeds I doubt many residents will put pressure.

Maura is going to make up her own rules,and she has the whole MA. legal system behind her.
Look at what they did in Boston there is not one FFL in the City and just try to open one up
Look at what Maura did with buying out of State ammo.Now her little game is going to be
very simple,she will get the local cops to find something wrong with an FFL. Then they f^*k
with that FFL making sure the media gets all that out to the public. You will be hearing
people say, hey do you know where I can find a pre Healey FFL?
There’s well over a dozen online vendors who ship Ammo to Massachusetts at this point.

All Smoke and mirrors Jack, Maura pandering to the Globe and Karens.

The karens are dumb enough to swallow it. They think there are no ARs in mass because we have a ban. I love when antis in MA rip a red state for removing some old Jim Crow era gun control law and with the remove all, the gun laws especially where you can carry is still more restrictive then their home state of Massachusetts 🤣

The Karen’s don’t have a clue about any of these guns or laws.

mere virtue signaling.
Yup. They need to cite a law that a dealer is violating and we know that the dealers aren't in violation of any MA laws.

Remember when I said that Maura would be much worse than Baker and a bunch you said, basically, “there’s no difference and STFU RINO”? Well, I told you so.
Hmm, I don't think we said Maura would be better than Faker, I said I don't think she'll go totally retard like NY/NJ because Climate Change and Gay/Tranny Rights are more important to her.

Back
Top Bottom