Yeager Fallout begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you guys think this is funny.

1.) A guy posts a video and says what most men with balls should be thinking if the feds attempt to enact another AWB.

2.) .gov uses a show of force and takes away his CCW to keep the sheep (you) inline.

3.) Sheep on NES post about wanting to get rid of their guns because it's simply too difficult to deal with the negativity in this environment and laugh at Yeager for losing his CCW.

Thousands of men died before us to ensure we would always have a means to protect ourselves against a overbearing government and you guys laugh while its happening before your eyes.

The situation itself is far from funny... the fact that it shows yeager for the clown, coward, idiot that he is is hilarious. I'm laughing at this bald headed juicer bowing down to exactly what he said he would fight, which is what I would expect from a coward.

Mike

1.) A guy posts a video and says what most men with balls should be thinking if the feds attempt to enact another AWB.

2.) .gov uses a show of force and takes away his CCW to keep the sheep (you) inline.

3.) Sheep on NES post about wanting to get rid of their guns because it's simply too difficult to deal with the negativity in this environment and laugh at Yeager for losing his CCW.

Thousands of men died before us to ensure we would always have a means to protect ourselves against a overbearing government and you guys laugh while its happening before your eyes.

He explicitly stated that he would start killing "people", unspecified persons. That's a big deal. There's a huge ocean between this retard and the rational, thoughtful statements made by the Military Arms Channel guy who actually DID serve as a Marine.

He explicitly stated that he would start killing "people", unspecified persons. That's a big deal. There's a huge ocean between this retard and the rational, thoughtful statements made by the Military Arms Channel guy who actually DID serve as a Marine.

Oh no, someone said he would kill people. The liberals say that every f-ing day about NRA members and gun owners.

Are you not willing to kill people if the .gov pushes too far?

+1 Good Sir

Oh no, someone said he would kill people. The liberals say that every f-ing day about NRA members and gun owners.

Are you not willing to kill people if the .gov pushes too far?

Are you willing to go on Youtube under your real name and say the same things that he said?

And somehow I think you're perfectly okay with it. I get it dude.

It's tough. I'm a staunch constitutionalist, and in a lot of ways, the idea of criminal threatening is like "pre-crime". But I think the 1st amendment is incredibly powerful and comes with some serious responsibilities on the part of Americans to think before things come out of their mouth. Yeager didn't do that.

And Derek, thank you for your service. I come from 3 generations of The Corps, my dad told me to go to college instead or he'd kill me. If you knew my dad, you'd believe him.

It's tough. I'm a staunch constitutionalist, and in a lot of ways, the idea of criminal threatening is like "pre-crime". But I think the 1st amendment is incredibly powerful and comes with some serious responsibilities on the part of Americans to think before things come out of their mouth. Yeager didn't do that.

There was nothing wrong with what he said. If the .gov follows the Constitution they have nothing to worry about. Remember the .gov is supposed to fear its populace, when it doesn't it's over.

@#3/#4
I didn't laugh at all,
and i am deciding for myself what is best FOR ME.

His first mistake, not pursuing the act. None the less, I am sure they will confiscate what they find, what they don't find is another matter. .Gov may have awakened a loose cannon, or calmed a terrible actor.

Stay tuned.

@#3/#4
I didn't laugh at all,
and i am deciding for myself what is best FOR ME.

Wasn't directed at you. There were three threads in 24 hours of members wanting to get rid of their firearms. It hasn't even begun yet and people want to give up.

His first mistake was not just starting to kill "people" I'm not sure he even has any idea who they should be (remembering he's an impulsive idiot coward)???? Really??? They aren't confiscating shit from what it sounds like, but pulling his carry license. He still has all his guns.

He's a moron narcissistic entertainer clown.

Lets step back and put things in perspective. From a legal standpoint, gun rights are stronger than they have been in decades. It is unlikely an assault weapons ban will pass even with the amount of support that currently exists. The population and policy in general is more tilted in favor of gun owners than it has been in 50 years.

yes, some gun owners are pussies. I spoke with one who said he'd hand over his stuff and not stop someone confiscating from doing their "job" with deadly force. Whatever. Lets let politics take their course before we start all this absurd chest thumping which is ultimately going to prove to have been only in response to fears we perpetuated among ourselves.

Mike

Last edited:

+ 100

YOU SIR ARE 100% CORRECT
I feel that we should all be looking to guard and watch out for one another and to be ready to defend each other till the bitter end.
Instead the usual peanut gallery of arm chair internet warriors are all just yucking it up instead of understanding what just happened in your face.

His first mistake, not pursuing the act. None the less, I am sure they will confiscate what they find, what they don't find is another matter. .Gov may have awakened a loose cannon, or calmed a terrible actor.

Stay tuned.

Have they taken anything other than his CCW?

I don't give a shit what you asked. He did what he felt he needed to do. If you have a problem with it you're the fvcking problem.

You don't give a shit because you know what the answer is, it's a big fat NO.

Hell, even he knows he screwed up and basically said as much, but it's too late now.

But I get it, I'm the problem, not the jackass that just lost his permit and possibly his guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom