• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey administration begins training police in how to inspect gun dealers amid concern laws aren’t being enforced

More fun coming

“Andrea Campbell, who succeeded Healey as attorney general in January, said she sees a significant role for her office in “gun enforcement, addressing issues of community violence, and making sure that our police chiefs and other stakeholders have the resources, the knowledge, the training to be able to implement our laws.”

Senator Jaime Eldridge, a Democrat whose district includes Littleton, introduced a bill in January that would shift the responsibility for the annual inspections from the local police to the attorney general’s office.”

This, and it's not only about guns. Woke BS, higher taxes including question 1, climatards, rent control, and the list goes on. These progressive Democrats are not the same as the previous generation of Democrats.
It wasnt guns that pushed me out finally. The guns thing was certainly a factor though.

It wasnt guns that pushed me out finally. The guns thing was certainly a factor though.
Exactly. It wasn't the guns that made me move, it was the constant assault on EVERYTHING by the left government. Voting isn't going to fix it in MA. Life is better on the other side of the iron curtain.

Almost sounds like MA is on their way to creating their own "MA ATF Agency".

It would not surprise me, MA tends to establish their own state agencies to oversee anything that is already in place with the Fed gvt.
Basically its because the ATF doesn't and can't do anything to dealers if they follow state laws on the books, which allow certain transactions to proceed without any trouble.
The ATF cannot jam a dealer up because Maura says an AR is illegal......her puking bullshit........is not a law on the books the ATF can use.

So the MA libs will try and "educate the police" and use them to try and heavy hand dealers with misinformation on what they want to be illegal. Then hope Jackboots gonna Jackboot.

This scheme will likely not work in the Podunk towns of Central/Western MA. I know local law enforcement chiefs that will not bother with "education" on this subject, and most chiefs are good friends with any FFLs in the towns they work in.

But yeah, the constant and never ending assault on freedoms will get there eventually.......leaving this shithole is getting to be job #1.

This, and it's not only about guns. Woke BS, higher taxes including question 1, climatards, rent control, and the list goes on. These progressive Democrats are not the same as the previous generation of Democrats.

Yes they are. There is a season, turn turn turn. I'm not THAT old, but their desire in the Johnson/post-Johnson era to control every part of your life was just utterly shocking. The "moderate" Dems of the 80's and 90's are gone. Suddenly, President (bill) Clinton doesn't sound so bad in comparison to what we have today. LOL. . . or notLOL. ;)

More fun coming

“Andrea Campbell, who succeeded Healey as attorney general in January, said she sees a significant role for her office in “gun enforcement, addressing issues of community violence, and making sure that our police chiefs and other stakeholders have the resources, the knowledge, the training to be able to implement our laws.”

Senator Jaime Eldridge, a Democrat whose district includes Littleton, introduced a bill in January that would shift the responsibility for the annual inspections from the local police to the attorney general’s office.”

The only thing that is going to happen is that police are going to arrest more young black men for gun charges, get the perp to court, drop the gun charges and then let them go. They don't want to risk bringing charges that stick and imprisoning someone because they're deathly afraid of having their gun control empire go poof. So instead we have laws that amount to nothing more than veiled threats against the decent citizenry. Toothless tigers made of jello and held together with chicken wire.

Exactly. It wasn't the guns that made me move, it was the constant assault on EVERYTHING by the left government. Voting isn't going to fix it in MA. Life is better on the other side of the iron curtain.
Now I only fear that NH wasn’t far enough away. They’re working overtime here to turn NH into MA 2.0

The only thing that is going to happen is that police are going to arrest more young black men for gun charges, get the perp to court, drop the gun charges and then let them go. They don't want to risk bringing charges that stick and imprisoning someone because they're deathly afraid of having their gun control empire go poof. So instead we have laws that amount to nothing more than veiled threats against the decent citizenry. Toothless tigers made of jello and held together with chicken wire.

Agreed.

It is clear that they are also going to do everything that they can to make life more difficult for FFL holders to drive them out of business. How many of those gun dealers in Littleton are going to survive long term?

I knew from the get go Healey would be a stealth and clever 2A killer. We are not going after guns at all, we are simply following the law is what you will hear again and again over the next few years. They are gonna target dealers, FFLs, stores. They are gonna go after them exactly the same way they have nailed the 1/6 protestors to their crosses. Intimidation to make sure nobody gets any ideas about raising their voices ever again. And they will intimidate and bully dealers, FFLs, stores until they thin the herd.

It will take a lot of time, a lot of court cases, and a lot of money to fight them. I have sadly learned that the vast majority of gun owners will continue to not support the cause and the future of the 2A will bear down on the shoulders of but a few. But eventually the few become overwhelmed.

Back
Top Bottom