Yeager Fallout begins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't give a shit because you know what the answer is, it's a big fat NO.

Hell, even he knows he screwed up and basically said as much, but it's too late now.

But I get it, I'm the problem, not the jackass that just lost his permit and possibly his guns.

No you're a jackass because you're fine with it.

OPSEC is OPSEC

You don't give a shit because you know what the answer is, it's a big fat NO.

Hell, even he knows he screwed up and basically said as much, but it's too late now.

But I get it, I'm the problem, not the jackass that just lost his permit and possibly his guns.

All the really REALLY cool kids wear one of these.

photo.jpg

When the Serbs overcame a village and disarmed everyone, they would line up all the men and systematically begin smashing their hands to bits with hammers thereby making them helpless to ever hope to defend their loved ones. Is this a non sequitur? I don't think so... There is evil in man.

No you're a jackass because you're fine with it.

OPSEC is OPSEC

This is an issue of personal responsibility, he screwed up and he knew it, which is why he edited the video, he has nobody to blame for this but himself, not DHS, not the state, nobody, it's all on him.

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater and you can't say you are going to start killing people if gun control is passed.

This is not complicated.

Piers Morgan and his supporters have been saying they want to and will shoot Alex jones why hasn't any one deported him yet?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't give a shit what you asked. He did what he felt he needed to do. If you have a problem with it you're the fvcking problem.
I agree with him he had the balls to stand up for his rights to let them know if they want a fight that he's willing to bring it.

This is an issue of personal responsibility, he screwed up and he knew it, which is why he edited the video, he has nobody to blame for this but himself, not DHS, not the state, nobody, it's all on him.

You can't yell fire in a crowded theater and you can't say you are going to start killing people if gun control is passed.

This is not complicated.

He didn't yell fire in a crowded theater. You sound like an anti. He told the .gov "IF YOU GO AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION YOU WILL PAY"

The comment he made is no different than me telling the vagrant on the street "I will kill you if you harm my family".

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID. HE REMINDED THE .GOV WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE FOR CHOOSING POORLY.

This is not complicated.

Right. You suck it up like good little sheeple.

He didn't yell fire in a crowded theater. You sound like an anti. He told the .gov "IF YOU GO AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION YOU WILL PAY"

The comment he made is no different than me telling the vagrant on the street "I will kill you if you harm my family".

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WHAT HE SAID. HE REMINDED THE .GOV WHAT THE CONSEQUENCES ARE FOR CHOOSING POORLY.

EXACTLY. But because he used main stream social media he was attacked. He is one of Hundreds of thousands of people with Youtube channels to speak up.

Does it matter? Is a permit going to stop someone from laying down some hate and waste?

Of course not. I'm just trying to understand by what means the TN cops suspended his license. Was it actually legal for them to do so?

Of course not. I'm just trying to understand by what means the TN cops suspended his license. Was it actually legal for them to do so?

Doesn't matter. It was simply to show the sheep that they cannot think like that.

Doesn't matter. It was simply to show the sheep that they cannot think like that.

MFers. I used to think TN might be a nice place to live, but with arbitrary CCW permit suspension and those goddamn TSA VIPR things (TN highway patrol "partnered" with TSA for random checkpoints), I'm thinking not.

Well, first off, we seem to have 2 extremes here. We have the Yeager types who've flown off the deep end threatening to kill people when nothing has actually happened yet. Then you have the people who are willing to throw in the towel by selling all their weapons when nothing has actually happened yet. The common denominator: nothing has really happened yet.

Take deep breaths and relax. Keep educating your family, friends, and associates. Keep calling and writing your legislators and elected officials. Because remember, nothing has actually happened yet. [grin]

Second, remember that we will be held to a higher standard. The unabashedly liberal press will utilize every opportunity it can to paint pro 2A people as crazy anarchists ready to overthrow the gov't and start blasting people for the hell of it in the local shopping mall. Liberals will never hold their own accountable for threatening people or going full postal. It sucks and isn't fair, but there you have it. We are under the microscope and won't be given the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, we have to work harder so we don't give them things to use against us. All animals are equal, but some liberals are more equal.

The good news: I think Biden's threat to use an Executive Order means they don't have the votes in Congress to do jack. 2nd, this battle has strengthened the pro gun groups immensely and woken a lot of people up. That is, as Martha Stewart would say, a very good thing.

My advice to everyone is to start drinking heavily. Well, actually, that's my first piece of advice because Animal House is more than a movie, it's a way of life. My second piece of advice is to hit the range and enjoy yourselves this weekend. Plenty of time to worry about this on Monday again.

Spoken like a true gun grabber. Go watch s'more CNN

No I'm just a realist man, go ask Yeager how his principles are working out for him now that he doesn't have a carry permit anymore.

Oh wait, he's just going to shoot these people who neutered him right, isn't that "go-time", and if not now, then when?

No I'm just a realist man, go ask Yeager how his principles are working out for him now that he doesn't have a carry permit anymore.

Oh wait, he's just going to shoot these people who neutered him right, isn't that "go-time", and if not now, then when?

You must have a .gov job. The only time I've ever seen or heard anyone say "when?" is from a .gov employee.

Don't worry dude, you won't even hear the sonic crack before the fade to black.

Sure he went on a tirade to the youtube universe but so what. Yet another violation of a citizens rights without due-process. So he went on the internet and voiced his opinion as protected by the 1st amendment and the .gov didn't like it so they decided it'd be safer to pull his permit? I guess it was for the children after all and we should be glad his dog is still alive. You know what, charge him with a god damn crime and ship him to the court system for a jury of his peers to decide. Maybe they'll name him an enemy of the state like they did Anwar Al-Awlaki and a predator drone will take him out one night. Another disgusting violation of our rights by the government the idiots in our society elected. Oh sorry I forgot the media told us he was a terrorist so it was ok.

The common denominator: nothing has really happened yet.

Take deep breaths and relax. Keep educating your family, friends, and associates. Keep calling and writing your legislators and elected officials. Because remember, nothing has actually happened yet. [grin]

Second, remember that we will be held to a higher standard.

The good news: I think Biden's threat to use an Executive Order means they don't have the votes in Congress to do jack.

Amen.

He remains an idiot. This is still a war that can be one politically, with work. Clowns like him set us back in the political battle. He's especially useless cause he wouldn't actually do anything even if it came to that. This was clearly reflected over the past 2 days.

Mike

This thread sure went to hell fast! I see gun owners bickering andfighting with each other, which is good for the anti-gun groups. Does everyone recall the statement, Divide& Conquer? What did Lincoln say, “A house divided against itself cannot stand.”

This is the time to pull together, not argue with each other. It is immaterial to us right now what Yeager didor did not do to cause his own downfall. He jumped the gun (no pun intended). The majority of us that care about the 2A, and our country, werethinking most likely along the same lines as Yeager, but there is a way to doit without going overboard.

Biden is presenting his report to Maobama on Tuesday. After hearing Biden’s recommendations, and ifwe do not agree with them (and I doubt we will), then it is the time to cometogether and decide what action to take.

I don’t know what the law is in TN for a license suspension, but I doubtthat the laws there are tougher than that of MA. In MA, if your LTC is suspended, you do nothave to turn your guns in to the police. The police in your particular city or town do not have the right to keepthe guns. They will require you to bringthem to the police station for inventory. After they inventory your guns, you have the right to turn them over toa friend or relative as long as the person is licensed and has the ability to storethe guns properly.

Having your collection inventoried by the police sucks, but let’s face it,if law enforcement wants to know what you own legally, they can obtain those recordsfrom the Dept. of Public Safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom