• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Healey administration begins training police in how to inspect gun dealers amid concern laws aren’t being enforced

She would have you believe.

Of course, like the ATF, her office has told dealers they're okay.

And we have a case defending at least one design.

Yeah, I bet she wasn't too happy about that case. Also props to the manufacturer for providing all the support to the defense that he did.

Maura is far from a lunatic, she's a careful, crafty Leftist unlike AOC, Omar, etc. She keeps her cards close to her vest and doesn't rant and rave for the camera.
She's serious unlike most of her fellow Leftists. As I've stated before she's a jock and lawyer at heart.

She is a lunatic, make no mistake. The problem is, she's also intelligent. 50 years from now, nobody will remember her name nor anything she did. But she can make life hell until the voters get rid of her. Unfortunately, being Mass, she will be replaced with something even worse, I'm sure.

She is a lunatic, make no mistake. The problem is, she's also intelligent. 50 years from now, nobody will remember her name nor anything she did. But she can make life hell until the voters get rid of her. Unfortunately, being Mass, she will be replaced with something even worse, I'm sure.
I disagree, she's far from a lunatic. She's no Liawatha or AOC, she doesn't crave the spotlight and as I've stated before she's a jock and a lawyer at heart.
She's playing her hand carefully and looking far down the road as far as her career. I believe she has bigger plans, 2028 is only 6 yrs down the road. The Dems are in trouble as far as their bench, Kamala and Mayor Pete proved they're not ready for Prime Time. Lying Lizzie is to old and polarizing and the Dems are terrified of DeSantis.
Enter Maura for President 2028.

Back
Top Bottom