• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where are the pro gun Celebrities?

Good for Bruce! I liked his movies before, and now that I know he is not a moonbat hypocrite--like other actors making a living off of gun violence while saying guns should be confiscated--I like him even more!

How many celebrities are out right now pushing for gun control? Not many in actual numbers. The anti's running around are the same people who campaigned for obama, against Bush, for gay marriage, etc. Point is, this isn't some ground swell even in Hollywood for gun control. These loud mouths are just the same liberal nuts who think we need their opinion on everything and their gun position is liberal.

Quite a few are 3rd rate washed up or never has been celebs too. Tony Bennett was embassrassingly stupid. He was confused and not making sense. And he's a long time liberal so no surprise he's stupid and against guns.

"The biggest hypocrites on gun control are those who live in upscale developments with armed security guards -- and who want to keep other people from having guns to defend themselves. But what about lower-income people living in high-crime, inner city neighborhoods? Should such people be kept unarmed and helpless, so that limousine liberals can 'make a statement' by adding to the thousands of gun laws already on the books?" - Thomas Sowell
One of the links posted in this thread had this quote.. Very true.

We have all seen the hypocritical Anti Gun ads from Hollywood celebs, And I am sickened that Stallone is for an AWB...But where are the pro gun Celebs? I know Nugent has been as vocal as he always is and Clint Eastwood has too, but where are the musicians, Comedians, Athletes and actors who support gun rights?

Where is the ad from Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Willis, Ice-T, Larry The Cable Guy, Samuel Jackson, R. Lee Ermy, Toby Keith,Blake Shelton, James Hettfield(Metallica), Will Haden, Jarred Allan,Chipper Jones, Sean Michaels(WWE).

Why are the pro gun celebs sitting silent while the leftists run wild spreading fear and lies about firearms? Will there even be an NRA or GOA Commercial during the superbowl?

Watch Dirty Harry. Note how Clint has his finger on the trigger any time he handles his gun. Also note his trigger finger position on the trigger and his grip and then tell me if you think that Clint has actually fired a gun (other than blanks on film of course) in his life.

[video=youtube_share;IJhWVf4e4-s]http://youtu.be/IJhWVf4e4-s[/video]

If they're not going to be for it, just edit them into promoting the right thing.

jewel-kilcher-1.jpg

Jewel Kilcher

Better known as Jewel, she blond, beautiful, and a talented singer and performer. Born in Utah, she lived in Alaska in a house without indoor plumbing, and now resides on a deer-rich 2,200-acre Texas ranch with her husband and former rodeo cowboy Maxpower.

Doesn't get much better than her.

Another thing some of you guys are forgetting, including the OP... who writes the pro-RKBA celebs paychecks? Usually moonbats. Moonbats own nearly all major TV and Film media in this country. Flaming moonbats. Even guys like Clint Eastwood who have made a little empire for themselves have to co-opt and work with moonbats for their projects to get anywhere in the industry. That's probably a bigger obstacle for many of them than any of you can imagine. This might change with evolving media types (for example, youtube, where anyone can become a broadcaster) but that's only a tiny fraction of the entire media consumption market.

-Mike

Would be nice to see some sports people speak up. There's several Boston sports guys that could be a lot more vocal and it would help the cause

It is a shame and a sad state of affairs for this Nation that the populace is swayed so strongly by these "celebrities". These are people who are payed (way too much money) to PRETEND and LIE for a living.

I would not trust them to fix my toilet - I certainly have no interest in seeking their opinion about Legislation or changes to the U.S. Constitution.

A few weeks ago Reese Witherspoon got into trouble and was mouthing off to the police - she later said, I am paraphrasing, "I have played a lawyer so many times in the movies that I think I thought I was one". And that it what I think is wrong with the majority of these Celebrities - they PRETEND to be people who know things and have real accomplishments for so long that they begin to believe that they actually do know something. In reality they are just grossly overpayed liars who are insulated from the real world. For the life of me, I cannot think of a profession or group of people who's opinion I would have faith in less than actors.

Never mind popularity they run the risk of blacklisting.

Agreed. Celebs that are not leftist risk their future careers unless they're already firmly established as stars. And those that are A-listers got there by being good at their craft and politically oriented. They are smart enough not to peeve off millions of potential fans by taking a stance on an inflammatory issue. File this under money before integrity.

I saw that parody "never again" video a couple of weeks ago inserting all the celebrities with guns. And saw Jeremy Renner and thought "well he's a sucky actor anyways who shoots arrows..." Then my GF finally got me to watch the mess that is Bourne Legacy... There's basically a Newtown shooting in it!

Jeremy Renner is actually a gun guy, just a pushover I guess. I listened to a Yeager interview on the Talking lead podcast and he talks about it. I guess he trained him for the hurt locker.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing some of you guys are forgetting, including the OP... who writes the pro-RKBA celebs paychecks? Usually moonbats. Moonbats own nearly all major TV and Film media in this country. Flaming moonbats. Even guys like Clint Eastwood who have made a little empire for themselves have to co-opt and work with moonbats for their projects to get anywhere in the industry. That's probably a bigger obstacle for many of them than any of you can imagine. This might change with evolving media types (for example, youtube, where anyone can become a broadcaster) but that's only a tiny fraction of the entire media consumption market.

-Mike

this.

Would be nice to see some sports people speak up. There's several Boston sports guys that could be a lot more vocal and it would help the cause

Former New England Patriot Matt Light on Costas Promoting Gun Control

Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland.com/2012/12/former-new-england-patriot-matt-light-on-costas-promoting-gun-control/#ixzz2TlViUD2f

(Keep in mind the interviewer, Jake Tapper, used to be involved with either HCI, or the Brady people.)NRA President joined by Offensive Lineman on NRANews

Cam Edwards talks to Matt Light, former member of the New England Patriots

I wonder when the 2013 one is:
Date Set for Matt Light Celebrity Shoot-Out

Hello from the Matt Light Celebrity Shoot-Out...

- - - Updated - - -

Former New England Patriot Matt Light on Costas Promoting Gun Control

Read more at Ammoland.com: http://www.ammoland.com/2012/12/former-new-england-patriot-matt-light-on-costas-promoting-gun-control/#ixzz2TlViUD2f

(Keep in mind the interviewer, Jake Tapper, used to be involved with either HCI, or the Brady people.)NRA President joined by Offensive Lineman on NRANews

Cam Edwards talks to Matt Light, former member of the New England Patriots

I wonder when the 2013 one is:
Date Set for Matt Light Celebrity Shoot-Out

Hello from the Matt Light Celebrity Shoot-Out...

Back
Top Bottom