Where are the pro gun Celebrities?

We have all seen the hypocritical Anti Gun ads from Hollywood celebs, And I am sickened that Stallone is for an AWB...But where are the pro gun Celebs? I know Nugent has been as vocal as he always is and Clint Eastwood has too, but where are the musicians, Comedians, Athletes and actors who support gun rights?

Where is the ad from Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Willis, Ice-T, Larry The Cable Guy, Samuel Jackson, R. Lee Ermy, Toby Keith,Blake Shelton, James Hettfield(Metallica), Will Haden, Jarred Allan,Chipper Jones, Sean Michaels(WWE).

Why are the pro gun celebs sitting silent while the leftists run wild spreading fear and lies about firearms? Will there even be an NRA or GOA Commercial during the superbowl?

They are afraid to speak out, when the post Newtown emotions are still running high in the irrational gun-control crowd. They don't want to risk their popularity by offending the antis.

Yup. It's the rest of us who have had to endure the crap like "I HOPE YOU DIE BY YOUR OWN GUNS!!!!!1!" when we've stepped up to defend ourselves from the antis.

gunangelina.jpg

We have all seen the hypocritical Anti Gun ads from Hollywood celebs, And I am sickened that Stallone is for an AWB...But where are the pro gun Celebs? I know Nugent has been as vocal as he always is and Clint Eastwood has too, but where are the musicians, Comedians, Athletes and actors who support gun rights?

Where is the ad from Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Bruce Willis, Ice-T, Larry The Cable Guy, Samuel Jackson, R. Lee Ermy, Toby Keith,Blake Shelton, James Hettfield(Metallica), Will Haden, Jarred Allan,Chipper Jones, Sean Michaels(WWE).

Why are the pro gun celebs sitting silent while the leftists run wild spreading fear and lies about firearms? Will there even be an NRA or GOA Commercial during the superbowl?
I don't know if all those folks are for the 2nd amendment...

But who the hell cares what Hollywood actors think, there used to be a time when they kept their political beliefs to themselves because they new they might alienate half of their audience. Now they're mostly libs and could care less. But honestly, these people pretend to do shit for entertainment. Same with Colbert, Stewart, etc.

The hypocrites who glorify gun violence in films but decry the second amendment are truly vile indeed. (Stallone.)

I'm pretty sure Chuck Norris and Seagal or pro 2A though.

I saw that parody "never again" video a couple of weeks ago inserting all the celebrities with guns. And saw Jeremy Renner and thought "well he's a sucky actor anyways who shoots arrows..." Then my GF finally got me to watch the mess that is Bourne Legacy... There's basically a Newtown shooting in it!

Most are firmly in the hands of their publicist team and offer what statements and opinions they are advised are career enhancing. I wouldn't even be surprised if there are lengthy committee meetings to pick the causes and charities they will associate with for popularity. My guess is that at least 50% of what you read about any celeb is more carefully scripted than reality.

Also too, the media is not reporting on the pro gun rallies, so I bet they're censoring pro gun celebrities too. My guess is even if someone did speak up in behalf of guns, it wouldn't be mentioned anywhere mainstream where the majority would see it. I know the outdoor sportsmens channel has run a few ads with recent pro gun ads, but how many people watch hunting shows AND Entertainment tonight?

minding there own f**king business, like the moonbat celebrities should be.

I don't pay these a**holes for there opinions, I pay them to entertain me. It's like asking a stripper what her aspirations are... who F'n cares!!!

/Rant

Charlie Daniels is a supporter and a vocal Obama critic.

“Governor Cuomo’s gun rant sounded like Dick Vitale calling a basketball game,” Mr. Daniels said of Mr. Cuomo’s animated January 9th State of the State speech. “Governor Cuomo- liberalism on steriods. Hurry up and get something passed before everybody catches on to just how dumb and useless it is.”

Mr. Daniels’ anti-Cuomo advocacy seems to have sprung up as a result of the State of the State speech. Search results show his tweets about the governor began Saturday when he started posting a number of hypothetical situations as a challenge New York’s new gun laws that restrict assault weapons and high-capacity magazines with more than 7 bullets.

Country Music Star Takes Twitter Shots at Cuomo | Politicker

Encouragement In A Time Of Grave Fear | CNS News

The movement could certainly use a young popular face. I love Chuck Norris, Tom Selleck, etc. but unfortunately the cast of Twilight would probably care more weight with the general public. (I think I just threw up a little while writing this.)

Angelina Jolie just spent $400k building a private shooting range for her and Brad...I think it is safe to say they are pro gun.

As for Country Music stars what would be the downside? Even if the MSM gave them crap that's not their fan base. Look at what happened to the Dixie Chics, they went from being the top act in country music to second stage at Lilith Fair with one liberal statement...I think They would be safe coming out as pro gun.

Not sure why pro gun celebrities need to worry so much about there ratings in life...Just like politicians half of them are still in highschool trying to win the popularity contest...

They are afraid to speak out, when the post Newtown emotions are still running high in the irrational gun-control crowd. They don't want to risk their popularity by offending the antis.

sounds like they have no nutsax

Bruce Willis: "Don't infringe on Second Amendment"

Bruce Willis: Don't infringe on Second Amendment - MSN Movies News

Kevin Sorbo (Hercules series) is pro 2A, On record, recently. James Earl Jones, also a big 2A guy, likes to shoot .50, long range.

From Celebrity Gun Quotes

also check out Famous Gun Quotes

"I have a love interest in every one of my films - a gun."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
- Clint Eastwood

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."
- James Earl Jones

"The Second Amendment of our Bill of Rights is my Concealed Weapons Permit, period."
- Ted Nugent

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."
- Ted Nugent

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic."
- Ted Nugent

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud

"An armed society is a polite society."
- Robert Heinlein

"There are no dangerous weapons. There are only dangerous men."
- Robert A. Heinlein

"Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised."
- Charlton Heston

"We would just go out and line up a bunch of cans and shoot with rifles, handguns and at times, submachine guns... When I was a kid it was a controlled atmosphere, we weren't shooting at humans... we were shooting at cans and bottles mostly. I will most certainly take my kids out for target practice."
- Johnny Depp

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you ... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
- Dalai Lama

"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."
- Larry Elder

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
- G. K. Chesterton

" ... the right to defend one's home and one's person when attacked has been guaranteed through the ages by common law."
- Martin Luther King

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
- George Orwell

"In England, if you commit a crime, the police don't have a gun and you don't have a gun. If you commit a crime, the police will say 'Stop, or I'll say stop again.'"
- Robin Williams

"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."
- Christian Slater

"Now they’re tryin’ to take my guns away
And that would be just fine
If you take ‘em away from the criminals first
I’d gladly give you mine"
- Charlie Daniels Band, A Few More Rednecks

"Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again; poor fools. And their grand-children are once more slaves."
- D. H. Lawrence

"Foolish liberals who are trying to read the Second Amendment out of the constitution by claiming it's not an individual right or that it's too much of a safety hazard don’t see the danger of the big picture. They're courting disaster by encouraging others to use this same means to eliminate portions of the Constitution they don't like."
- Alan Dershowitz

John Popper from Blues Traveler is a big 2A proponent.
And saw Jeremy Renner and thought "well he's a sucky actor anyways who shoots arrows..." Then my GF finally got me to watch the mess that is Bourne Legacy... There's basically a Newtown shooting in it!
Forget the "Bourne Legacy"..."The Town" had more gunfire than most war movies.

We don't really have many big name celebs that are pro-gun. Most of them are washed up or retired. The ones who are pro-gun are don't talk about it or play it down a lot. Depp, Clint, Norman Reedus, Brad Pitt, Chris Pratt ( who was noticeably the only absent cast member from parks & rec in that terrible video), ect

Also too, the media is not reporting on the pro gun rallies, so I bet they're censoring pro gun celebrities too. My guess is even if someone did speak up in behalf of guns, it wouldn't be mentioned anywhere mainstream where the majority would see it. I know the outdoor sportsmens channel has run a few ads with recent pro gun ads, but how many people watch hunting shows AND Entertainment tonight?

+1 on that. Anything pro 2A gets burried. It doesn't fit the agenda.

Back
Top Bottom