Top Shot back tonight

I have to say, tonights episode did nothing for me. Too slow, no excitement. Shooting through a tube? Really? How is that any different from just hitting a stationary bullseye?

I thought the tommy gun elimination was instructive . It's a lot harder to draw a line with a tommy gun than I would have guessed. Now that's educational!

I wonder if the tommy gun shooters would have done better on semi auto? (Perhaps the instructions given off camera told them not to do that). I too was disappointed that Maggie is gone - I was planning on telling her that NES was cheering for her but I guess I'll have to offer my condolences when I run into her this weekend.

I can finally participate in this thread again, I watched last week's episode on demand last night. Sad to see Maggie go, especially on something not even firearm related, even more so to a guy who generally shoots worse than I do (and I'm far from a Top Shot). That sucked, I thought she could've done gone far in the competition. I still can't wait for Jay to get eliminated.

Really your going to have the balls to say someone sucks at life? because they cant hit a few targets? Go back to security forces and pretend to be a sniper.

I'd love one of those razorbacks

Contact Limcat Custom and be prepared to spend about $4-$5K - his stuff is pricey. Johnny Lim (I don't think there is any relation to the golf instructor) and JJ go way back and probably knew each other back in the Phillippines.

Contact Limcat Custom and be prepared to spend about $4-$5K - his stuff is pricey. Johnny Lim (I don't think there is any relation to the golf instructor) and JJ go way back and probably knew each other back in the Phillippines.
I bet they'l get a pile of orders for those things after last night

When competitors audition for the show they KNOW that its all types of weapons. SO if some hotshot pistol shooter gets nocked out c from throwing a poor spear, well sucks but is what it is.
This is a little better to watch than any organized shooting format.
Seriously I could do with out the stupid drama and what the others feel about the other. I could not sit through a formal trap shoot,pistol shoot ectect
I have had about a 2min intrest in watching steel plate shoots any other shooting compitions. I can easily be a player but not a watcher especially on TV.

Again I fell asleep waiting for the chalange to come on...I could do with out the practice session and the shooters talking about the last elimination.

Back
Top Bottom