• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top Shot back tonight

Hiltonizer

Banned
Hopefully they worked out some of the BS in the competitions... and hopefully they got a bigger budget.

I'm excited... tuesday night on TV has otherwise been an entertainment drought.

Man the drama is lame-o. The camera effects and high speed footage is cool. The golf instructor sucks

Not digging the drama of the blue team, right out the gate. Still holding out hope for the show though.

Seriously, right after I finished posting this, it got even worse. What the hell...

They all agreed to vote for the 2 pistol shooters so that one pistol shooter would come back, and when people start voting for one of them and the host asks him why, he gets all butt hurt and says "they think I'm the weakest shooter". This is ghey.

Last edited:
Only in America with Larry was promising.........top shot is like the real world/ road rules crap, but I guess it sells. I'll probably keep watching if I'm not toes up.

+1

I hope Chris Tiley gets sent home. He reminds me of that obnoxious "hot shot" loud mouth from last year (Brad).

CRAP HE WON!

O well.. Hopefully he doesn't last long..

EDIT: Next Week, Looks like Jay Lee is annoying his teammates.... Like we didn't already get that impression.. lol.

Last edited:
The show would be better if it was structured like a regular game show rather that team elimination, but I digress... Gnite.

Back
Top Bottom