Going back to carrying p320x

I feel a little better now, I was starting to look for a new EDC

Damn, how old is this officer? They don’t have mandatory retirement for a career field that requires physical capabilities? 37 years on the job and he’s not riding a desk?

“Officer Greenidge has been with the Cambridge Police Department since 1987…”

“Inside a single-staff bathroom, Officer Frank Greenidge removed his department-issue firearm from its holster, “placed the firearm on a bathroom stall hook by the trigger guard” and “unintentionally discharged” it, Cambridge police said in a statement on Friday.”

Sweet Jesus.

“placed the firearm on a bathroom stall hook by the trigger guard” and “unintentionally discharged” it, Cambridge police said in a statement on Friday.

Moron.

I once started a thread on how to take a tactical sh*t while carrying a handgun. @Admin Locked it. Today I feel like that thread was ahead of its time, like almost everything I post.

Didn’t read where it was a revolver. So what else is that hook on the back of the stall door for if not to hang your handgun?
Revolver HABITS. I'll bet it was a G22 or 17.

He went to grab it and pushed up causing the trigger to push against the bottom of the hook, firing it. But of course since he is one of the special people, they'll never say "he fired the gun." {which he DID} Instead we get;

Mass. school resource officer’s gun fires in school bathroom, police say​

Right, the gun fired..............:rolleyes: F-in retard.

Back
Top Bottom