• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thoughts on Tavor X95

Did you get the 25% off from Manticore?

Coupon code is "magnificent seven" if not. Sven (the owner) is pretty cool and will hook you up probably if you missed the boat and your order hasn't shipped.

I didn't. It hasn't shipped yet, so I sent an email. Thanks for the heads-up!

Yeah I think I want one too ! What's a good price for one of these ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you're buying it online, then around $1650 to $1800 is a good price. I bought my Tavor SAR from out of state. Even with the transfer fee, muzzle brake of my choice purchased and pinned, it was still cheaper than the MA shops that had them in stock at the time.

You might even be able to find an X95 for close to GB prices at a shop over the NH border. Not sure who will pin the muzzle brake though.

Is the SAR more accurate than the X95 or not really? I wouldn't really have considered before the ban, but now I feel naked with just one AR.

That definitely looks like an evil killing machine, you should give it to me so that I can ensure it doesn't menace society and go on a killing spree. You know, to keep everyone safe.

As with all firearms, they have a mind of their own. I leave it locked up 24/7 and shake in fear. I wouldn't want to subject you to such horror.

Here is mine with a new grip. I intend to add this foregrip as well.

HXXXbV4.jpg

So it looks to me like the SAR at least has an integrated grip, doesn't that eliminate the pistol grip as an evil feature and mean you don't have to pin the muzzle brake?

So it looks to me like the SAR at least has an integrated grip, doesn't that eliminate the pistol grip as an evil feature and mean you don't have to pin the muzzle brake?

The grip completely detaches with one screw. I would say it's still a pistol grip.

The grip completely detaches with one screw. I would say it's still a pistol grip.
I forgot, this is the Mass wording:

"A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon."

Seems to me it's more like in front of the action on the Tavor. :)

I forgot, this is the Mass wording:

"A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon."

Seems to me it's more like in front of the action on the Tavor. :)

I'd love to wrong, but technically I think it's still below the action. Just not directly below it. I'm not taking the chance.
[wink]

My SAR is a Ma. "okay" rifle from the factory with a 16.5 inch barrel and a muzzle break that is not pinned or welded.

Besides all that Brewinz, how are you liking it?
I love my Sar, it is my favorite take to the range rifle. My ar has taken a back seat since its arrival, not to say it's more accurate or a better rifle, to me it's just more fun to shoot.

Besides all that Brewinz, how are you liking it?
I love my Sar, it is my favorite take to the range rifle. My ar has taken a back seat since its arrival, not to say it's more accurate or a better rifle, to me it's just more fun to shoot.

I haven't had a chance to take it to the range yet. This weekend I'm going to install my Geissele Lightning bow trigger and Super Sabra trigger pack. Hoping to make it to the range next weekend. I absolutely love the feel of it though. I think it will be a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom