• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thoughts on Tavor X95

Got cash on standby for when they release the Eotech 5x magnifier with quick release. Originally slated for this spring but delayed by COVID.

How do you like the magnifier? I'm getting some decent hits at 100yds with my aimpoint pro but I'm thinking about a magnifier to really dial it in and increase accuracy. Just seems like a lot going on up top.
A magnifier on a red dot is usually advantageous past 200 yards. It’s to give your red dot some optional legs, not to eek out a little more precision at closer distances. 200 yards and in, its only major benefit is for target ID in ambiguous conflict zones.

Last edited:
I don't plan to ever use the x95 at 200yds+. But how else can I sight in precisely? My stand doesn't hold the x95 well and when just going off a rest I'm sure my dot isn't always aiming at the same point.

Got an ACOG on my 556 - just added the OSS can. I also got the 300AAC Conversion Kit - I liked it so much I picked up a dedicated Tavor X95 300AAC rifle after an IWI course - I got “dealer price” sent to my FFL. That 300AAC Coversion Kit is for sale here on NES for a week before I post elsewhere too.
B3E61B64-8861-4D0C-A7D3-CAF0DFA50CBA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom