TAVOR

And the M4's standard is 4 MOA with M855, but I've seen many be able to shoot 1.5 MOA with M855. Sometimes claims and stats are on the conservative side of things. I'm willing to bet that most 16" Tavors will be able to shoot at least 2 MOA with mass produced decent ammo.

Thats about what I figured as well. The same was said about the RFB but I've done better then Internet speculation of 3-4 moa.

Stop discussing this, I need blood circulation in other parts of my body more [laugh].

2013-03-21_1019_zps1ad84685.png

I want one of these pretty friggen bad, but not at that price. Maybe if it had the caliber changes ready to go too...

yeah, MSRP should really be lower than that, i think the higher price is slightly newtown-y.

You think 6 pages is a lot? Go check the thread over on arfcom!

If you weren't on a pre order list the odds of getting one this year are slim.

yeah, but arfcom sucks.

Or buy one for 4k on GB. Always a good value.

what a d(st)eal!

No shit? Range report ASAP if you're not being sarcastic.

No shit... Hence the "Picked it up this afternoon". Lol

I will post a pic later tonight.

Unfortunately, the timing is terrible. Wont be able to shoot it for a couple weeks as I am busy with a video project. If anyone wants a chance to shoot it and is able to meet at my range in Manville Ri, i will be happy to let them shoot. Pm me.

Last edited:
I can not express how much I want one of these. I will happily part with all things AR that I own other than mags and ammo (obviously) once some are floating around at a reasonable street price to facilitate the purchase of one.

I can not express how much I want one of these. I will happily part with all things AR that I own other than mags and ammo (obviously) once some are floating around at a reasonable street price to facilitate the purchase of one.

I'll part with mags and ammo. I've got 30 P mags, 2- 60 round Surefire mags and a 100 round Surefire mag stashed n CT that I'd be happy to trade towards one of these. I'll also throw in 2000 rounds of Lake City XM193.

Don

Back
Top Bottom