Struggling to name your firearms training business? Maybe I can help.

Firing Unregisterd Carbines and Kalishnikoffs
I was going to go with Focused Urban Combat Killing, but that will do...

- - - Updated - - -

Most of my trademarks are under seal, for security reasons. Sorry, I don't have time to educate you on how this works.
Can you tell us and then kill us? At least we'd die with the satisfaction of knowing?

Most of my trademarks are under seal, for security reasons. Sorry, I don't have time to educate you on how this works.
If you ask politely, I'm sure he will stand up.
seal.jpg

Why are you linking to a scam website? I clicked on that link and my laptop caught on fire. Thanks a lot.

What are you guys like best friends? Maybe your laptop just sucks. I can open it no problem with no viruses.

Let me guess. You paid a ridiculous amount of money to the OP and now you have to defend him to justify it.

and to the OP. Please educate me. I've only dealt in trademark and patent law on a few projects. So please feel free to educate me since my searches of security seals for trademarks don't seem to exist. How can you talk about security if it's trademarked? The whole point of a trademark is so someone else can't use it. if it's impossible to find out that something is indeed already trademarked then you can't be sued for using it. Your logic makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich

What are you guys like best friends? Maybe your laptop just sucks. I can open it no problem with no viruses.

Let me guess. You paid a ridiculous amount of money to the OP and now you have to defend him to justify it.

and to the OP. Please educate me. I've only dealt in trademark and patent law on a few projects. So please feel free to educate me since my searches of security seals for trademarks don't seem to exist. How can you talk about security if it's trademarked? The whole point of a trademark is so someone else can't use it. if it's impossible to find out that something is indeed already trademarked then you can't be sued for using it. Your logic makes about as much sense as a soup sandwich

Someone clearly took this thread way too seriously.

mmmmmm...soup sandwich

Your tactical understanding of dynamic critical trademark law is very poor

Your tactical understanding of dynamic critical trademark law is very poor

It's really more Tacticool. I can use big words and throw around statistics but I really don't know all that much.

It's kind of like if I made a list of names and told you that I would sell you one of those names and threw around a bunch of company names that are known for trademark law. You'd probably just assume I knew what I was talking about.

It's really more Tacticool. I can use big words and throw around statistics but I really don't know all that much.

It's kind of like if I made a list of names and told you that I would sell you one of those names and threw around a bunch of company names that are known for trademark law. You'd probably just assume I knew what I was talking about.

You seem to be having a non-linear dynamic incident, please consultant Pinkpus at once

Ok, you start typing out a list of over 20,000 unique tactical company names and see how far you get. The fact is, I give value to tactical startups because I provide a service that you, sir, are not capable of.

I have to laugh since there are hundreds if not thousands of applications out there that do the same thing for free and cross check them against trademark databases. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I have to laugh since there are hundreds if not thousands of applications out there that do the same thing for free and cross check them against trademark databases. :rolleyes:

You're not the only one laughing. [smile]

Yeah but how many of them are specifically focused on epic tactical training names? This is a whole new market.

Our team of international linguists, tactical professionals, and marketing experts have determined the optimal combinations of adjectives and nouns through the use of focus groups and regression analysis. Our names stand out above the rest. Please understand our value proposition before negatively commenting.

We'll have a booth at SHOT Show this year if you want to learn more.

Back
Top Bottom