Struggling to name your firearms training business? Maybe I can help.

I'm right there with you. If so, it's definitely a much more elegant approach. The trolling is so subtle as to be essentially undetectable, yet just enough to arouse suspicious.

I for one think this is a valuable service. I would never have been able to come up with the name for my new company (Tactical Advantage Rifle Dynamics) without this valuable thread.

So what? That doesn't establish your claim. I have a hard time believing you spent the time money and effort to do this. I thought cybersquatting died in the 20th century. And I've already found a number of businesses with names above.

Some may have been my clients, but I'm under an NDA so I can't give details.

I'm still not sure if this is supposed to be a troll thread like Martlet's yet....
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/207599-nobody-saw-my-gun.html

I'm right there with you. If so, it's definitely a much more elegant approach. The trolling is so subtle as to be essentially undetectable, yet just enough to arouse suspicious.

I for one think this is a valuable service. I would never have been able to come up with the name for my new company (Tactical Advantage Rifle Dynamics) without this valuable thread.

My sarcasm meter must be broken today, because I can't tell if this thread is pure bullshit or not.

Downrange Rifle Operator Precision Tactical Response Observation & Understanding

46yhrgh1111111.JPG
qm.gif
qm.gif

It was a pleasure working with you, Jason.

I also want to thank the NES community for sending me better buzzwords as a result of this thread. My computer guys can now create nearly any 4-letter acronym to suit the needs of your tactical business.

Listen, I'm trying to provide a service to the Industry here. Would you please stop crapping up my thread with your nonsense?
No, you are NOT trying to provide a "Service to the Industry." But please do prove your claim!

For example, how much would it cost me to buy "Elite Incident Security Group" from you? Can you guarantee I won't be obstructed by Elite Investigations and Security Group?

No, you are NOT trying to provide a "Service to the Industry." But please do prove your claim!

For example, how much would it cost me to buy "Elite Incident Security Group" from you? Can you guarantee I won't be obstructed by Elite Investigations and Security Group?

That's a terrible name for a tactical training business.

First, I don't deal with difficult customers like you, so you're cut off. Second, I don't go demanding you prove you own a Garand, do I? Please give me the same courtesy.

First, I don't deal with difficult customers like you, so you're cut off. Second, I don't go demanding you prove you own a Garand, do I? Please give me the same courtesy.

I would on the same idea not want to work with someone too dense to see how much fun is being had at their expense.

On that note have you trade marked Shooters Inc yet? How about Combat focused shooting for the focused combat shooter?

I would on the same idea not want to work with someone too dense to see how much fun is being had at their expense.

On that note have you trade marked Shooters Inc yet? How about Combat focused shooting for the focused combat shooter?

Those are licensed already (again I can't disclose to whom), so you can't have them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom