• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

So how many gun clubs do you belong to?

Cross-X

Shooting at the big range in heaven
Dealer
NES Member
For me:

-- Worcester Pistol & Rifle

-- Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association

-- Harvard Sportsmen's Club

Fomerly a member of North Leominster, Riverside, Woburn Sportsmen's Association, Holbrook Gun Club and the American Firearms School

What about you?

Last edited:
so far i'm just a member of north leominster.

i might join harvard because of the indoor range... that would be VERY nice for winter. that's where i'm at in my avatar, the grounds there are huge!

Just one and I don't care for it too much. It was cheap though. I guess you get what you pay for....

There are none down here to join in my area.[frown] Not a club to be found anywhere. I was a member of MRA, Reading R&R and Cape Ann Sportsman, Sure do miss them places.

None right now. I was a member at Worcester Pistol and rifle but let it go because I just don't have the time. I am going to start looking into the 200 Sportsman's club based on its location.

None right now. I was a member at Worcester Pistol and rifle but let it go because I just don't have the time. I am going to start looking into the 200 Sportsman's club based on its location.

Singletary, Auburn Sportsman's, and Century Club are all pretty close to you also.

none yet, but very soon. just got my ltc in january.

after looking around at the clubs in the boston area (I live in somerville), am now leaning towards joining Harvard SC. it would be a hike (at least a 45 minute drive) but have heard GREAT things about the folks and facilities out there. seems like a first class operation.

Back
Top Bottom